39 : Boundaries.

| DOUBLE UPDATE BC IT'S MAYA'S BIRTHDAYYY 🎉

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"So.."

Maya turned to Taehyung, applying the face cream that caused a fuss few days ago.

Thankfully -for him-, Taehyung found it at the Lotte Duty Free at the airport, not with ease though.

It was the night after the Grammys and even though they were both tired, they still had things to talk about.

"I personally think we should tell them Boo, it's just less touching in public."

"I literally cannot take my hands off of you what are you talking about ?" Taehyung answered, raising his eyebrows.

Maya sighed, sitting besides him on the bed.

"We'll have to make a few adjustments but at least we won't get busted, Boo Bear."

Taehyung sighed, crossing his arms against his chest, a small pout forming on his lips.

"It just makes me nervous to tell them, I don't want them to try to change anything about what we have right now."

"Well you'll have to be less reckless, because you're out there living life and feeding the rumors which is not what we want right now." She answered.

"But I want everyone to know you're mine, it's frustrating to have to hide all the time, we're even doing it in front of our members.. I understand your point but I want to be able to hold you and kiss you everywhere at any time, not only in a room when it's the two of us and if people are mad, that's their problem."

Maya sighed, throwing her head back.

"I know and I understand how you feel, but this isn't a drama, this is real life and there are things at risk."

"And you know I'll lose everything for you without looking back." He answered. "I don't really care about telling the company, I just don't want any restrictions."

She stayed silent, understanding his point.

When she had to stay away from Jungkook during the scandal, it was only causing her more stress and made her feel even more alone.

"Plus I'd prefer to make it official with our parents rather than telling the company first." Taehyung add.

"Fair point." She answered, nodding.

He nodded back and stared at her a second.

He pinched her cheek, kissing the tip of her nose.

"If you really want to do it we will, but I'm not saying I'll follow the restrictions."

She chuckled, looking at him.

"What are they gonna do ? Fire me ? Hell, Dispatch has nothing and either ways, they can't follow us around, there's a contract."

"You're really fearless aren't you ?" She asked, still laughing.

He shrugged with a small smile, giving her nose a light tap as he looked into her eyes.

"I owe it to you."

She smiled back before pushing his head away.

"On the other hand I wanted to talk about something else, but I really need you to not take this the wrong way." He said before pursing his lips.

Maya sighed, closing her eyes.

"Go on."

"I get that you're back to having that good friendship with Jungkook but I really need to expose my boundaries to you." He said, looking at her with a little fear in his eyes.

He didn't want her to think he didn't trust her, but he also wanted to tell her what he could and couldn't take in terms of skinship with other people.

"I'm listening."

"No hugging, no 'sweet boy', no kissing on the cheek or anywhere else for that matter, no staying in a room alone and absolutely not eating from the same chopsticks or drinking from the same straw, or even the same drink, that goes for Jimin too."

Maya snorted, finding it somehow endearing.

"So you mean no indirect kiss ?" She asked, cocking her head.

"No."

"Mmh.. You do know that it was already clear to me right ?" She asked again, looking at him with a small smile.

"Still good to freshen up your mind.. Im Maya is mine, mine, mine.. Heck, not Im Maya, it's Kim Maya from now on, even if someone makes a mistake and calls you Kim, you say 'yes'."

"While you're at it you want to pee on me like a dog to mark your teritory ?" She asked, teasing him.

He sucked his teeth, laughing and bringing her with him.

"See I'm being serious Maya-yah !"

"I know, I know.. Understood, I'm unoffically married now."

Taehyung nodded in approval before laying on the bed with a grunt, getting under the sheets.

"Now that we're settled.. What did your mom said about the songpyeon ?" He asked in a soft voice with puppy eyes.

Maya chuckled and brushed his hair out of his face.

"She said, quote, 'anything he wants I can do'."

He giggled in response, closing his eyes under Maya's touch.

She traced the curve of his nose with her index, a small smile of contentment on her face.

Everything was finally slowly settling, she couldn't be more satisfied.

"Cutie.."

.

.

©ASHLEY