38 : Promise.

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲

• Maya at the 62nd Grammy Awards.
• Red carpet.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Hold my arm."

"Oppa-"

"Maya-yah, hold my arm." He cut her off, talking firmly.

She rolled her eyes and did as he said, intertwining her arm with his.

They were at the Grammy ceremony, and it was fair to say Taehyung was losing it.

Having to hide a relationship was starting to get on his nerves, because nobody knew she was taken, so in the public eye she was single.

Eyes were trailing on her, and that could've been fine if nobody had been flirty on top of that.

Right in front of his face.

"You don't have to be jealous like that I'm not going anywhere." Maya answered, laughing.

"Still, people are flirting with you and I don't like that."

"Is this why you've been glaring at everyone ?" She asked, still laughing. "These contacts fit you so good.."

A small smile formed on his face as he turned to her, chuckling.

"Why do you have to do that ? I'm supposed to look angry !"

The camera of the BTS Episode came towards them, making them immediately more careful.

"Taehyung-Oppa is so~ handsome." She told the camera, poking the male's cheek.

Taehyung was all laughs and giggles, taking her compliments gladly.

"Look at this face ? Wow, one billon won man, look at this quality, these broad shoulders, a beauty never seen before look at that.. Unfortunately you can't find it in your convenience store, I keep this one for myself."

"You bought me a billion won in a convenience store ?" He asked, laughing.

"No I picked you up in a random practice room."

He sighed with a small smile, looking around him.

"You're one little woman you know that ?" He asked as she stared at him with a smile.

"Yeah yeah.."

"Yah what is this ? Are you two dating ?" Seokjin arrived, saving them once again.

"Jealousy is a disease Hyung." Taehyung answered.

"Envy is too, our ARMY knows the real husband is Namjoon either ways."