46 : Hot and Steamy.

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲  

• May in the Soop day 2

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Maya-yah stop sleeping why are you sleeping so much.."

She groaned in response, trying to toss around but Taehyung's body kept her from moving.

Even though they ended up sleeping in the same room, they still slept in separate beds.

He woke up before her, and after washing up and drinking yogurt, he came back to her.

"Jin-Hyung said it's time to eat." He said, stradling her.

"You're not as light as you think, move." She said, trying to put him away but her sleepy state didn't help her with strenght.

"Come eat !" He repeated, poking her cheeks.

Seeing she didn't budge, he stood up with a sigh, carrying her out of bed.

"What the hell are you doing ?" She asked in a sleepy voice.

"Taking you to the bathroom."

He pushed open the door, gently sitting her on the counter and closing the door behind them.

"Should I brush your teeth too ?" He asked, making her chuckle.

"I can do it myself."

She slowly got off the counter with a little 'aigo', her feet touching the cold floor.

"Wait.."

Taehyung took off his house slippers and gave them to her, making her snort.

"I'm not a baby !"

"I do what I want."

She rolled her eyes, brushing her teeth as she put on his slippers.

"Are you really planning to stay here all along ?" She asked after washing her mouth.

"I know you, you're capable of going back to sleep." He answered.

"You're starting to be a problem for my plans." She mumbled, making him laugh.

She started to undress to go shower, Taehyung looking at her up and down, lightly biting his lower lip.

"Princess-"

"No." She cut him off, already knowing where it was going.

"But why~"

"Because then they'll come look for us, in case you didn't notice, you don't exactly finish fast."