35 : Regrets.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Meanwhile, Jimin had just arrived at Eunseo's appartment.

He didn't bother to knock, just entering and finding her sobbing on her couch, watching a cheap romance drama.

"Eunseo-yah !" He yelled at her, slamming the door close behind him.

She turned her head to him, still sobbing.

"What do you want ? Get out ! I don't want to see you right now !"

He furrowed his eyebrows, completely disgusted.

How could he get fooled like this ?

"That's not my problem, we have to talk, about what you did to Maya, you think that was right ?"

"Eonnie loves me, she just doesn't realizes it.. She always says she loves ARMY, I'm ARMY, so Eonnie loves me." She answered, turning back to her TV.

Jimin took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

He couldn't break down, who knows what Eunseo will go tell the medias afterwards ?

"She doesn't love you, stop being delusional, you're sick go get some help."

Eunseo slowly turned her head to Jimin, triggered by what he just said.

"I saw her look at Seo-seo's boobies, she wants me too, you're the one being delusional because you want me to love you, but I don't want you, you're useless and stupid."

Jimin raised his eyebrows at her.

"Yeah I'm stupid to have made you think you had a chance with Maya, because you don't have any, not one.. Nobody does.."

The last part came out softer, but Jimin took a deep breath, keeping himself together.

"You're stupid because you thought I loved you, you're not even good at sex, I was only thinking about Eonnie to make myself wet." Eunseo replied, smirking mischievously. "Eonnie is so smart, she said I was a problem from the start, she's so hot when she gets mad.."

"Eunseo-yah, I came here to tell you that we're over.. But aside from that, if you dare getting close to Maya again, I'll take care of you personally."

Eunseo scoffed, wiping her tears as she looked at him.

Jimin wondered how could a person do a whole 180 so easily, how could someone who looked so sweet had bad intentions from the start ?

"Eonnie will-"

"She doesn't love you ! She doesn't and she never will why can't you register that in your pea sized brain ?! Im Maya has never, doesn't and will never love you ! She doesn't even want to see your face again !" Jimin bursted, cutting her off.

Maya didn't even want him anymore, so who does Eunseo thought she was to assume she could have the Im Maya, without even talking about Taehyung ?

Eunseo suddenly frowned, her eyes darkening.

"She loves me.. Say she loves me right now !"

Her screams were so high-pitched it felt like someone pierced Jimin's eardrums.

"She doesn't love you you crazy bitch, she hates you so much she's going to sue you, good luck with making her love you." Jimin said, opening the door.

He left Eunseo's house under her hysteric screams, relieved that he wasn't attacked by that obsessive fan or anything.

Anyone outside would've thought there was a chihuahua losing its mind in the house, when it was just Eunseo.

Jimin sat in his car, sighing before quickly driving off the area, wanting to be as far from Eunseo as possible.

He couldn't believe he trusted her so easily, drinking her words and caring about her so quickly, so strong he thought it was okay to introduce her to his members, getting her closer to Maya.

What if Maya didn't had good reflexes and got attacked ?

What if she was a Maya anti ?

He felt guilty.

He should've been more careful, but wasn't, because he hoped it'd make Maya jealous and hence, make her come back to him.

Instead he just put her in more trouble, reaching to Taehyung for safety.

'I'll call Taehyung to drive me home'

That single statement stinged.

Jimin could've taken her home too, but he didn't feel safe enough for her.

He regretted giving up, maybe things would've been different, maybe he would've been the one she called her boyfriend now, maybe he would be the one the members were hyping up right now, maybe he would be the one getting teased day and night for being in a relationship with Maya.

Instead, he hurried himself into a relationship that caused the opposite effect of what he wanted, and that made him feel guilty and sad.

He stopped at the red light, throwing his head back against his seat, watching rain pour on the windows, loneliness taking over him.

He felt lonely, yes, sadness soon taking over.

Sad and lovesick.

.

.

©ASHLEY