Author's Note and Poll

Hey, guys!

I've noticed a large drop in readers for my newer/ongoing books, which I am thinking is due to vacation ending and school starting or have started.

As many of you may have noticed, I have unpublished my Sanctuary book. I decided to work on the chapters in advance before publishing them, as having more than three books open is causing me stress and anxiety.

I know that not a lot of people like having a shadowy person who isn't really open about themselves writing stories about made-up characters, but I ask that you be patient and understanding.

My book "The Lost Stone of Consequence" is nearing its end. I know that I said that a dozen times before, but this time I am telling the truth.

As I seem to have a tough time writing angsty/really sad stuff, I am going to try and make a poll for this book.

1: MCSM Blob AU story
2: Ghost AU (MCSM)
3:(My Version) Next Generation MCSM AU meets Original MCSM (Before my Ask and Dares Book)
4: MCSM Opposite meets Original
5: SCP AU meets Original MCSM

I do want to say that I am oftentimes in and out of fandoms, so one day I may to Harry Potter and the next MCSM.

Due to COVID, school and other things are going to be keeping me from working on my books, so make sure to keep an eye out for newer chapters.

Recently, I have been into Dream SMP stories, and am currently working on my own story. However...

No Spoilers. You're gonna have to wait for it to come out!

I also have been working on my OC's making their hair nicer and giving them new looks/accessories, such as Ebany's new cheek power button tattoo, and new hair outline colors.

With the poll, leave the name or the number of the one you want to see written in the comments and I will work on it.

Having said that, I hope you stay healthy and safe, as well as school goes/ is going well for you, and I will see you in the next chapter!

Fly high, my hybrid Fledglings!

- IreneAngel💗