Fnaf Story (part 1/?)

Just as a disclaimer: This is my AU, so I'm writing this so I don't forget it.

William's POV (Year: 1974 /I actually looked up how old Chris was when he died and subtracted from 1983/)

Everything seemed normal that day, about ten weeks after Christopher Henry Afton's birth. I had gone off to work, Elizabeth was sitting in the living room with her dolls when I left, Clara was tending to baby Chris, and Terrence was off somewhere, maybe visiting my twin.

I grinned. My eldest and my twin were nearly inseparable, making me happy that Vincent wasn't going to be lonely while I was working on the animatronics for Henry and I's franchise.

I was working hard on my newest creation, a ballerina named Ballora. Her creation was inspired by both mine and Henry's wives, both lovely women who loved dancing.

As I was working on the design of the faceplate for Ballora, I heard a phone ringing in the main room, with the finished animatronics. I yelled out, "Can you get that, Henry?" and heard him reply from his office where he mainly worked on the programming.

"Sure, Will!"

I heard his feet faintly walking and soft chattering as I carefully painted the makeup onto the top left faceplate. I was slightly disappointed with the size of the ballerina, but I couldn't really complain. Henry wanted to make sure that the animatronics were big enough to not get lost, as these would be rented out.

"Umm... William?"

I jerked, nearly messing up the eye shadow on the eyelid. Turning, I saw Henry standing at the doorway, with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah? What's up?" I asked, placing Ballora's faceplate and the paintbrush down on the desk. Something in my heart seemed to crack, making me worried.

"That was the police, saying that Vincent and Terrence are at the Hospital. They asked that you come there to talk."

I felt my heart plummet. I wondered why they were at the hospital in the first place. I quickly grabbed my phone, keys, and pulled my coat on as I ran to my car.

Even though I wanted to race to the hospital, I kept myself on a tight rein and kept a careful eye on my speed, making sure to obey the traffic laws. Whenever I could, I did shortcuts.

Soon, I had reached the hospital, hopped out of my car, and had raced into the counter. I quickly pulled my phone out as I waited for the lady at the computer to notice me, and texted Clara that I was at the hospital to check on Terrence and Vincent.

"May I help you, sir?"

"I'm looking for a Vincent Afton and a Terrence Michael Afton? The police called me and asked me to come here." I said, carefully.

The woman's fingers glided over the keyboard as she typed, making my patience growing thinner with each tap.

"Relationship to the patients?" She droned, making me want to scream. I opened my mouth to shout that they were my son and brother when a police officer came up.

"William Afton?" said the officer, glancing me over as the counter woman stood up.

"Yes," I responded. "What happened to my brother and son?"

With a nod to the lady, the police officer began leading me through the halls as she spoke.

"Your sibling and eldest boy were found at an area where a drive-by happened. Several witnesses caught the driver's license plate, so the shooter has been apprehended."

I grew worried. "Was either of them hurt?"

"I'm afraid that the driver tried to shoot your son, but your brother took the bullet for him, instead."