IreneAngel AUs 2.0

Here we go again. I know I may focus on my main OC a lot, but I really want to give her AUs and expand on her, so she's not just my 'Main OC'. At the end of this chapter, I will give you the names of my other OCs and you can say in the comments which OC you want to see AUs of.

Photo Above the story: The Runaway AU. Irene and Bellona (DarkAngel) were two girls taken by the king and queen from their mother. Colby did not exist in this AU, and the mother was killed by an unknown assailant when she tried to race after the royal carriage and the knights to get her children back. In this AU, Ian (the younger prince) has a slightly older brother, who left for over the waters (the kingdom province they lived and ruled over is on a large island). Each man is given a hair accessory in a design they like on their 18th birthday, which is called a 'suitor accessory'. When given to a female, the man/boy is declaring to want to court the woman. If it turns out that the two were not meant for each other, the woman will return the accessory. Some accessories will be passed down through generations if it suits a male's liking and the female ancestor has passed on/doesn't wear it anymore. Note: The original AU is the reincarnated version of this AU. Bellona was being courted by the elder prince, Tyron (now known as Evil Ian), while Ian wanted to court Irene before ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛.

 Bellona was being courted by the elder prince, Tyron (now known as Evil Ian), while Ian wanted to court Irene before ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Fusion AU: This AU is, as the name suggests if two people fuse to make one person. The one on the left is Irene and the right is Angel.  They are both short in stature but can make themselves taller at will. They get along but are at odds with what IreneAngel is to do with her life. Irene is the more violent one, with Angel being the fashionista.

 Irene is the more violent one, with Angel being the fashionista

Demon Slayer AU: This is after Muzan's defeat. Tanjiro, Kanao, and the others opened a school to teach breathing techniques, while good demons trained newer demons (since there were still some demons able to transform humans) to fight the urges. Irene is one of the people who was changed, but unlike Nezuko, didn't need hypnotic suggestion. Colby, her brother, became a student to help his sister until the cure can be made. Irene also wants to learn breathing techniques but is unable to wield the sword due to it burning her. She learned some breathing techniques, mostly the techniques of the Love and Insect Hashiras, and also learned what trees are safe to stand under during the days of what season by either books, observation, and trial and error. She is currently learning snake breathing techniques and mist breathing. Colby carries around a box (like the one Nezuko and Tanjiro used) during the times he is learning sun breathing so Irene can get into the box when she needs to sleep, and cannot get to the dormitory. Colby is learning fire breathing and earth breathing techniques. At night, Irene wears a muzzle, as she has less control over her demon side at that time.