billie did actually pick a really good outfit and I decided against makeup so it didn't take me long to get ready.

billie is travelling on the tour bus to the next location but I have a meeting so Lisa and I are travelling separately once we're done.

I say goodbye to billie and even though we'll see each other in a few hours she cried.

someone is due on her period.

Lisa is still doing her makeup in the bathroom when I get to her hotel room so I sit on the bed, scrolling through my socials until I get bored.

"how did he take it?" I ask Lisa, walking into the bathroom.

"he's so happy, he cried" Lisa smiles at me, turning back to carry on with her makeup.

"do you know what you're gonna do?"

"I have no idea, Mike doesn't want me to travel but he did want me to move to LA so when tour is over he can be there for me to bring up our little bean"

"moving to la?" I lower the toilet seat so I can sit on top of it.

"yeah, I need to talk to my boss but I think it could work, I do a lot of my work from home anyways"

"wow that's like a big move, are you okay with that?"

"I was the one who suggested it" she sighs "I don't wanna do this alone and plus after everything that happened with Leon, I don't feel like I wanna stay in New York much longer"

"I get that, what happened was a big thing and I understand you don't wanna be here anymore"

"why don't you move in with me? I need to look at some houses and if you move with me, you'll be closer to billie and you can help me with bean"

"you wanna live with me?"

"why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know, can you afford to move?"

Lisa explains she has some savings after the divorce and she's been adding into her savings account since she was sixteen.

"I think this is the final move, I don't really have a reason to stay in New York if you move with me"

"okay I can help you look at houses but I wanna keep this from billie until we get it all sorted. but you know how you were talking about not travelling? I completely agree with Mike so I don't think you should come on my book tour with me"

"you can't do it alone Gabby"

"I won't be alone, I promise, now I don't know about you but I need a coffee"

bubba

hey
you're not working right now, right?

No, I don't have another job for three
months
Why

because I need you for something

What?

basically Lisa can't come on my book tour
with me and I can't do it alone
so can you be the best big brother in the
world and come with me?

Really?
I'd love to omg
When?

*sends photo of dates*
we won't be alone
I have security and stuff
but I didn't wanna go without anyone

I'm SO down

thank fuck
I'll tell my team and they'll get
your flights and everything organised