chapter 38

Athena's POV:

I opened my eyes as I heard a soft thump against my window. Probably just a bird. They always fly into my window. Fucking dumbasses.

I looked to the side, seeing liz was still fast asleep. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, seeing it was 4 a.m.

As I layed back down I closed my eyes again.

*thump!*

I jumped up again and screamed as I saw a figure in my room. I turned on my lamp and saw billie looking between me and liz with a very upset face.

"Athena!" She whisper yelled.

"Billie its 4 a.m. what are you doing here!?" I whisper yelled back.

"I found it very suspicious how you ended our conversation short so I decided to come over and I'm greeted by you cheating on me!?"

"Im not cheating!" I defended.

"Oh yeah, explain why that is lying your bed" she sucked her teeth in anger.

I huffed and got out of bed, dragging her to my bathroom and closing the door.

"Billie im not fucking cheating on you. Me and liz are having a sleepover. Do you think I'm that fucking low?" I said quietly in anger.

"Well yeah to be honest. You're so obsessed with liz and never pay attention to me!" She frowned.

"Billie im not obsessed with liz at all. I've known her not even 2 weeks. I'm obsessed with you" I poked her chest playfully.

"But when you told me you were with a friend, I thought you meant tessa, not lizard!"

"Liz" I corrected her, "and yes, it was selfish not to tell you. I'm sorry"

She hummed as she looked down at her shuffling feet.

"Billie I love you more than life itself, you know that. I would never ever cheat on you, not in a hundred years" I said while cupping her cheeks.

"We aren't even gonna live to a hundred, 30 at most" she chuckled. "I love you too though" she said and leaned down to kiss me. I held her cheeks as i stumbled backwards while keeping our lips attached.

"Athe- oh"

Me and billie pulled apart and turned to the door.

"Um we're clearly having a moment lizard" Billie spat.

"Yeah sorry Billie Joe Armstrong, I didn't know you were here. I was looking for athena" she rolled her eyes.

Billie gasped and turned to me, "she called me Billie Joe Armstrong!"

"You called me lizard!" Liz argued back.

"Both of you shut up I have a headache" I interfered. "Listen, you're both people that I like dearly and if you guys keep fighting I'll ghost both of you and move to Barcelona" I threatened.

"I heard Barcelonian people don't give good head" Billie crossed her arms over one another while looking away.

"They aren't called Barcelonians you dipshit" liz said in a matter-of-factly way.

"I'll dip your shit 6 feet under if you don't shut the fuck up" Billie threatened.

"I cant do this. Kevin is taking me to the zoo in about 5 hours so goodnight" I said and opened the bathroom door, walking back to my bed.

"You can sleep on the couch liza koshy" Billie mumbled and got into bed beside me. "Or go home, nobody really cares" she said and wrapped her arms around me.

"Yeah whatever, night athena" she sighed and left the room.

"You are so petty billie" I said holding back my laughs.

"Only for you, baby" she gave a closed smile with her eyes shut.

A/N: I apologise for the short chapters😫

2 chapters left

Predictions?