chapter 18

Athena's POV:

I read billies message and laughed. "YoU LeAvE mE nO cHoIcE" like okay zurg from toy story.

I left her on read and placed my phone beside my bed. I curled up in my comforter and closed my eyes, letting sleep paralyse my body.

___

01:42 a.m.

I woke up to a bang on my window. A loud ass bang.

I gulped as I sat up, not knowing what it was. My eyes widened as the window opened and incame billie.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" I whispered harshly. "Aw did I wake you princess?" She teased as she plopped beside me. "Yes, infact you did. Now go" I said lying back down.

"But athenaaa just listen to me for a minute" she whined and poked my side repeatedly. I huffed turned around to face her. "What!" I whispered, aggravated.

"Im sorry baby. I didn't mean to be so mean today. It was an accident" she said fiddling with her fingers.

"Ugh im too tired for this" i whined and turned away. "Stoppp im being forreal" she complained. Whiny bitch. "We'll talk about this tomorrow. Now leave and let me sleep" I groaned.

She was silent for a moment before whispering my name. "yes billie?" I turned to her about to fucking kill her. She's too pretty to kill.

"Can I sleep here? I don't wanna drive in the dark" she frowned. "I don't care just lock my door so my mom doesn't come in and leave early" I mumbled.

She hopped up and locked the door before hurrying back to my bed. She got under the sheets and wrapped her arms around my back that was facing her.

My heart fluttered at the touch until I remembered what she did. She snuggled her head into my back and kissed my head before dozing off.

___

Week 3, day 4

I covered my face, feeling the hot sun shine through my window as I woke up. I turned and saw billie was gone. Good.

I sat up and went to my closet, grabbing the first couple items of clothing I saw and tossed them on. I look in the mirror and shrugged before heading to do my hair and makeup.

As I did, my phone buzzed, startling me. I grabbed it and looked at it, seeing billie texted not once, not twice, but three times.

Precious<3
Morning luv. I left at 5 am
and almost fell asleep while
driving #girlboss

Precious<3
U awake?

Precious<3
WAKE UPPPPP

Me
Im here

Precious<3
The princess has awoken
from her slumber

Me
Stfu im still mad at you

Precious<3
You are?