chapter 2

Billie's POV:

I left my last class before lunch. I groaned as I grabbed my shit and headed out.

On the way out I saw my girlfriend Taylor at her locker. "Hey babe, can we talk about last night?" I asked referring to the huge argument that broke out.

"Theres nothing to talk about. We're over, I already told you" she huffed as she put her math books in. "I thought you were playing" I furrowed my brows. "Nope" she glared.

"Bruh you overreact so much. Just get over it" I rolled my eyes. "Get over what? The fact that I caught you almost cheating on me with rachel" she snapped.

"Bro shes my fucking friend nothing more!" I snapped back. "Oh yeah? I didn't ask. So go be with her since she's sooooo great!" She slammed her locker and stormed over to her friends.

Fucking girls bro.

I moved back here just so she could be happy. And because I missed having classes with my homie mateo.

Speaking of, as I walked to the cafeteria, I met him on the way. "Wassup bil" he dabbed me up. "Nothing other than the fact that Taylor dumped me" I snorted. "Bruh shes a hoe anyways. She cheated on you like 4 times" he pointed out.

"Yeah whatever man. She thinks i cheated on her" I shook my head. "And did you?" Mateo quizzed. "What? No" I frowned. "Well what do you wanna do about it?" He asked standing on front of me and walking backwards

"I just wanna get back at her, make her jealous somehow" I said as I thought of ways I could. We got into the cafeteria and I skipped the queue.

"Hey I was next!" A scrawny little white boy complained. He looks like James Charles before fame. "Didn't ask kid" I said and faced the lunch lady. "We're literally in the same grade!.."

"A bag of takis please" I grumbled. She handed them to me and I handed her $2. Mateo ordered his food and we sat down at a table.

I heard screechy giggles and turned my head as I saw Taylor and her little cheerleader squad sit over in the corner. I huffed and turned back to my takis.

"Bro look! She already had a new victim" mateo pointed at the girls lap she was sitting on. "Bro how the fuck is she gonna complain about Rachel then do this!" I kissed my teeth.

"You need to get back at her dude! Have you thought of a way?" Mateo encouraged. "No.." my eyes traced the room. They landed on the pretty girl with long brown hair.

"Bro look at how fine Athena is" I pointed out. "Dude she used to be mad ugly. But i'm tryna fuck now" he licked his lips looking at her. "Can you not" I scrunched my face. "Shes probably straight anyways man" mateo patted my shoulder.

"Thats it!" My eyes lit up. "What is?" Mateo cocked a brow. "I have an idea" I smirked.