chapter 7

Athena's POV:

Its day 2 of this fake relationship, and I'm not gonna lie, yesterday was one of the funnest days of my entire life. I feel like after this whole thing is over, me and her could be good friends.

Billie drove me to school as she did yesterday and we got out of the car. We walked side by side, our shoulders brushing off eachother.

Suddenly, I felt her warm hand hold mine. I sighed in a relaxed way and held hers back. I don't think people have really gotten over the fact that we're 'dating' yet. People moved of our way as she walked by.

"Why do so many people act like you're the fucking queen of England?" I laughed. "Because they know my rep in my last school" she said in a cocky manner.

"Nobody ever messed with me. I was the fucking alpha, always." She shrugged.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. She sounds like a total idiot.

"Whaaat? I was" she pouted like a child. "Okay, whatever helps you sleep at night eilish" I let go of her hand and reached up tp pat her head. "Stupid ass" she mumbled with a giggle and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

We walked into geography and I groaned as I sat down. "Wait, before sanders gets here why don't we skip" Billie smirked. "And do what?" I asked. "I don't know? Make out?" She suggested.

"Its a fake relationship remember" I told her in regards to her wanting to make out. "Okay, and?" She cocked a brow. "Thats something people do in relationships?" I said as she leaned against the door frame.

"Yes, and right now we are technically in one, so let's go" she took my hand. I groaned and grabbed my bag, slinging it over my shoulder.

I walked with her to wherever she was taking me. She stopped on front of the library. "Absolutely not billie. I am not making out with you for an hour in a library" I shook my head.

"Theres a comfy spot i know. Come on and stop being such a wuss" she teased as she walked in. "I am not a wuss!" I whisper yelled.

She went over to the back of the library and opened a little door, revealing a room with games and old books.

"Well come on then" she smirked. I rolled my eyes and trudged in, dropping my school bag on the floor. "Why do you even wanna do this?" I asked genuinely.

"Because im bored" she shrugged. "Of course" I nodded before my lips were forcefully attached to hers.