chapter 14

Athena's POV

Week 2, day 7

Bil<3
Yo im at Starbucks u want something

Me
Yes please. How u gonna get it to me?
Im still grounded

Bil<3
The same way I snuck into your room duh

Me
Right💀

Bil<3
I'll be there in 15<3

Me
Mkay bye bye ugly

Bil<3
Ratatouille looking ass

I smiled as I placed my phone down on my bed and stood up. I grabbed a hoodie and put it on before heading downstairs.

As I made my way down, my mom sent me a harsh glare. "Dude are you still mad" I sighed as I grabbed a packet of ramen. "Um yes I am athena. You slept with a boy and you let him make those marks all over your body!" She scoffed.

"If you would just listen to m-"

"I don't want to listen to you athena! I can't believe you're doing this crap at your age. Who is he?"

"God mom I don't like boys!" I yelled.

She stopped what she was doing and turned to me. "What?" She asked in a whisper.

"I'll say this once and once only. I. Like. Girls." I said in her face. She shook her head in denial. "No you don't athena!" She said as tears welled her eyes.

"Yes I do mom! A boy never touched me! A girl did" I said as I stirred the ramen in the pot. "Athena I didn't raise you this way" her voice cracked.

"And I didn't know you were homophobic but we're all a little clueless nowadays" I mumbled as I poured the flavouring into my ramen.

"Athena im not homophobic I just- i was raised differently" she said quietly. "Yes, in a whole different generation. Im comfortable liking girls. Its just who I am, and if you can't accept that then so be it" I shrugged with tears in my eyes.

I took my food to my room and sighed as I placed it on my bedside table. I wiped mywet cheek as i sat down. God im always crying. As is waited for it to cool a little, I cleaned up my room and made my bed.

*knock knock*

I jumped as I heard a knocking on my window. I locked my bedroom door and opened my blackout curtains. Billie smiled at me through the glass with drinks in her hand.

"Dummy" I mumbled with a laugh as I opened the window. She crawled in and fixed her shorts that were halfway down her ass.

"A pink drink for the lady" she smiled and handed me it. "Thank you" I smiled with a blush. "What smells so good in here?" She asked as we went over to my bed.

"Oh its my ramen. Its new in my local Asian Market" I chuckled as I picked the hot bowl up. She took it from my hands and struggled to use the chopsticks to eat it with.

"You need help?" I laughed as she struggled. "Pfft, no!" She tried again and ramen juice splashed in her eyes. "Yes" she pouted and handed me the bowl. I demonstrated on how to use the chopsticks and picked some up for her.

As she ate it she had a weird look on her face. "Hmm..its not as good as it smells" she shook her head and handed me the bowl back. "Liar its tom yum flavor" I scoffed as I ate some.

"Yeah im not a huge fan of fish" she said as she leaned against my headboard. "You can't even taste the prawn stupid" I shook my head as I placed it down.

As I grabbed my drink, billie wrapped an arm around me. "What has happened since I've last seen you" she asked as she placed her phone down.

"Well I came out to my mom 10 minutes before you got here" I snorted. "Athenaaaa good job baby, im proud of you" she kissed my head. "Thank you, but it kinda failed to be honest" I laughed.

"What do you mean?" She asked. "Shes basically homophobic in denial" I shrugged. "Bro that shit fucking sucks ass. You know I support you" she smiled. "Thank you" I chuckled and leaned into her embrace.

"Where is your mom?" She asked as she drank her frappé. "Downstairs" I sighed. "Shes still mad about the whole hickey thing?" Billie asked. I nodded and frowned as she played with my hair.

Suddenly billies phone began ringing but I wasn't quick enough to see the caller ID. "One second" she said and stood up while answering.

"Yeah I know fin but im kinda busy...why now?...ugh fine whatever"

She groaned as she ended the call and turned to me. "My brother finneas needs me, but I'll text and call you, I promise" she smiled.

"Aw, okay" I frowned. She leaned over and kissed my lips. She pulled back and pecked me 3 more times before opening the window. "I'll see you soon, baby" she winked.

"Bye pretty" I whispered as she left.