chapter 25

A/N: how tf are we on chapter 25 this shit flew by😟😟 thank u sm for the endless love doe☹. You guys are my sun and moon mwah.

Athena's POV:

"I like that they gave us a chill day" Billie spoke as I layed in her arms on her bed. "Me too. I seriously couldn't be bothered to go mountain hiking or some shit" I snorted.

She leaned down and pecked my lips before pulling away and doing it another two times.

*knock knock*

Mateo ran in, almost busting his ass on the way, and headed to our room. "Yo, yo, billie, athena!" He said out of breath. "What!" Billie asked as he freaked out.

"Me, you, you" he pointed at all 3 of us, "tessa, Julian and his squad are sneaking out tonight!" He beamed.

"Why" I whined. "Um, because its miss jennings birthday, which means the teachers are finna get blackout drunk and we can scram" he explained.

"What about the cameras placed all around the hotel?" Billie asked making a good point.

"Nah Barbara ain't a snitch shes cool" he waved us off.

"You know the desk ladies name?" Billie laughed. "Yeah we're homies or whateva" he smiled. "You have the energy of a golden retriever" I pointed out. "Thank..you? Now are yall in or naw?" He asked.

Billie looked down at me and tilted her head slightly with a pout. I rolled my eyes and nodded as I gave in. Billie smiled at mateo and put her thumb up. "We're going" she smiled with her teeth. Mateo danced as he exited the room.

"I wonder where we're going" I said as I flipped on my stomach to face her. "Me too" she said tracing designs on my cleavage that was out. I saw she was tracing letters onto my boob but I couldn't tell what she was "writing"

"What are you writing" I laughed at the concentrated look she held on her face.

"My pretty angel" she spoke as I felt her draw an 'E'

My face softened as I felt my mouth mold into a smile. "You're perfect" I said quietly and I pushed hair behind her ear. "All you" she murmured before she connected our lips.

I held her cheeks, feeling her warm tongue enter my mouth. She groaned into the kiss and pulled away, leaving me flustered. She ran to the door and locked it.

I laughed. Her ass looks funny running.

She headed back and smiled before kissing me again. I pulled away and looked at her. "Billie wait, its getting late. What if they come knocking at the door for us to leave?" I worried.

"Well their needy asses can wait because im desperate" she shrugged before leaning in to kiss me again. I slowly unbuttoned my silk pajama shirt, making billie visibly excited.

She pulled back and pulled her shirt over her head, undressing herself as I did. As I layed naked on the bed, billie leaned over me and attached our lips once more before lowering herself onto me.

Her cunt hit mine making my sensitive bud sting a little. She had her arms on either side of me as she rolled her hips at a steady pace.

"Athena!" she winced making a "ssss" noise as she scrunched up her face.

My eyes rolled back as soft whimpers left my mouth. I held billies hips as she sped up. Moans filled the room along with the wet sounds of our cunts grinding together.

"Um..athena?" I heard tessa awkwardly said through the door.

"Let me fucking finish its the number one rule of feminism!" I shouted as I felt a stream liquid drip down my inner thigh.