chapter 31

Athena's POV:

Smut warning

I skipped down the stairs as I went to grab a bottle of apple juice.

"Oh hey kiddo"

I turned and saw Kevin. "Hey kevin, wheres mom?" I asked as I grabbed my juice. "Shes at the store buying groceries. I'm making nachos, you want some?" He asked.

"No thanks. My friend is coming over and shes definitely gonna bring food since her fatass is sleeping over " I chuckled. "No worries. Enjoy the sleepover" he grinned. I sent him a soft smile and jogged back up my stairs as I waited for billie to arrive.

My phone buzzed and I opened it, smiling when I saw billie had texted.

My Love
Im outside answer the door

Me
Ugh I just got back upstairs.

Me
Kevin will answer it😁

My Love
Annoying ass🙄🙄

Me
Watch your tone lady🖕🖕🖕

I laughed at our messages and listened as I heard the doorbell ring. I heard Kevin and billie have a 1 minute conversation before I heard her loud ass thumping up the stairs.

"My baby has arrived!!" I cheered and opened my arms for her as she entered my room. "Erm, your baby is mad you didn't answer the door" she sassed. I furrowed my brows and my mouth hung open at her sudden attitude. "But your baby also missed you" she said and picked me up bridal style from my bed.

"I missed you too" I said with a laugh and pulled her face close to mine as I kissed her.

She threw me on the bed playfully and opened the zip of her fanny pack. "I got takis, I got hot fries, I got cheetos.." she said pulling small bags of chips from her bag.

I laughed as i watched her empty it out. "How on earth did you fit all that in your medium sized fanny pack?" I laughed.

"I prayed to the fanny pack gods and they served" she smiled and sat down beside me.

I wrapped my arms around her and cuddled her side as I watched her put her food away. "How has life been without me?" She asked as she slithered her hand up my shirt and softly dragged her nails up and down my bare back

"Its been like 2 days billie" I chuckled, "but great. We should do it more often" I teased. She turned to me and let her face sit in a shocked expression while her mouth hung open.

"You look like you're ready to suck a lil dick. I have a strap on if that's what your asking for" I teased.

She gasped as she placed her hands on her hips, "Absolutely not athena. There is not a hope in hell I will ever allow you to dominate me" she shook her head as she pressed her lips into a thin line.

"Hmm we'll see about that" I smirked as I turned my TV on. Both me and billie climbed under my comforter and got comfortable as I switched Netflix on. Billie had pulled me into her side and let her hand rest on my waist.

I leaned up and pouted my lips, asking for a kiss. She laughed at me and leaned down, pressing them with hers. She pulled back and looked at me for a split second before she pecked me another couple times.