chapter 21

Athena's POV:

As I made it home from Tessa's House, I plopped on my bed exhausted.

I went onto Snapchat seeing billie had snapped me.

Me
Hello to you too😏

Precious<3
Thought you might wanna see da fit

Me
Im glad u showed me️🧍🏽‍♀️

Precious<3
I wanna see you😐

Me
Girl im in bed and I look a mess😭

Precious<3
Okay and?

Precious<3
Send me a pic of you👹👹

Me
Fine smh

Precious<3 saved a photo from you

Precious<3
How are you so perfect

Me
I could ask u the same🤨

Precious<3
Stfu

Me
You first

Precious<3
Ima go to bed. You should do the same

Me
I will. Im so exhausted

Precious<3
Goodnight pretty girl

Me
Goodnight angel

___

I hit snooze on my alarm as it run repeatedly. I cannot believe I get up at 5 am every single year for this.

I rubbed my eyes and walked to my bathroom to go take a shower. When I was done I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

When finished I picked out my outfit for the day. Its gonna be a long bus drive so I want something comfortable. I took a pair of sweat pants with juicy written up my left leg and a crop top. I paired it with my white fila shoes and a ring.

"Athena, you almost ready?!" My mom called. "Yeah, just a minute!" I replied. I brushed my hair and applied a lil bit of mascara before grabbing my packed suitcase and bag.

I headed downstairs into my moms car and sat down in the front seat. She got in and smiled at me as I placed my bag down.

"Are you excited?" She asked as she reversed out of the driveway. "Very" I smiled. "Good! Be good for me and don't cause trouble please" she asked as she made her way to my school.

"I won't mom, I promise" I smiled. She nodded and minutes passed before she pulled into the school driveway. "Bye momma" I hugged her. "Bye honey, be safe. I'll see you in a week" she smiled. I nodded and got out, running towards and excited tessa.

Everyone was standing outside the school waiting for the bus.

"Why are you in a crop top!? Its like 50 degrees!" She said wrapped up in big coat. "I forgot a hoodie and my coat is packed away" I laughed, "so wheres mateo?" I asked looking around.

"Talking to the boys" she rolled her eyes. I laughed continued talking with her.

As I did, I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes from behind. I giggled as she twirled me around to face her. "Hi billie" I smiled. "Hi" she chuckled.

The bus finally pulled up and everyone cheered. The bus doors opened and everybody got in, including the chaperones and teachers.

Billie took my hand as we made our way in. Billies eyes darted to two seats in the back where nobody was. She let go of my hand and rushed over with her things. She sat on the seat and put her legs up, covering the second seat.

"Um..can I sit here please?.." Julian raised his eyebrow. "Sorry kid, seat's reserved for my girl" she shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and made my way over, sitting beside her. "You're a dork" I laughed. "Whatever" she smiled a little as she moved her legs.

"You ready for this trip?" She asked as she reached into her bag. "Yes! I cant wait to go skiing and shit" I said.

"These" she placed the strawberry and cookies n cream pocky in my hand "-are for you" she smiled. "You got both?" I jutted my bottom lip out slightly.

"Yep" she smiled. "Im kind of amazing" she exhaled as she put her hands behind her head and leaned against the seat.

"Cocky bitch" I hit her stomach gently with the back of my hand. "You love it" she smirked. "You wish" I scoffed as I opened the strawberry flavored candy.

I held the box out for billie to take one and she did. I took 2 and closed the box before leaning into billie. Goosebumps covered my skin as the bus started moving. Its so damn cold.

Billie took notice and digged through one of her bags, pulling out a black hoodie with an anime girl on it. She placed it on my lap gently. "Wear that baby" she mumbled. I smiled and threw it on, loving how cozy it is. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Waking up at 5 am is not for me.

"Tired?" She asked as she brushed hair behind my ear. I nodded and wiped the crumbs from my lap.

She pulled me into her, resting my head on her shoulder. "Close your eyes. A princess needs her beauty sleep" she mumbled. I couldn't help but smile largely.

I saw Taylor looking back to us. She almost looked sad but when she saw me looking she sent a glare.

"You're sweet bil, you know that?" I muttered and closed my eyes.