chapter 30

Athena's POV:

"Athena you have to get out of bed its literally 2 p.m." my mom said as she entered my room. "I rather not" I murmured into my pillow. "What is wrong with you?" She asked in a meaner tone as she sat on my bed. "Nothing mom, god!" I snapped.

My mom sighed as she stood up, "there's some cold pad thai downstairs for you. Just heat it up in the microwave. Im going out" and with that she closed my bedroom door harshly.

"You're always out" I spoke quietly as tears began flooding my cheeks. "Am I fucking pregnant or something? Why am I always crying!" I groaned and stood up. I looked in the mirror and gagged before going back to bed.

Heres a little recap: last night I went home and me and my mom talked after I spent 10 minutes crying in the driveway. Shes not mad I kissed billie shes just..I don't even know. I didn't tell her we're dating but im pretty sure she got a hunch that we are.

That dude she kissed, yeah his name is Kevin and apparently they've been dating for 2 months so whoop-dee-doo. I met him yesterday as he was in my kitchen when I got home. He's honestly so nice but im not going to admit that yet.

Billie hasn't texted me back after I texted her twice apologising and asking if we could talk. I skipped school today, but I really thought she would even bother text me back in social studies or something.

I stood back up again and headed to my bathroom. I brushed out my hair and teeth and changed into a different pair of sweats and a crop top before I decided back to bed it was.

I couldn't be bothered to do shit today. Too much fucking effort.

I sat in my thoughts while my alarm on my phone went off. I'm moving too fast with billie, maybe she doesn't like me anymore, stop overthinking its okay, its not okay though, I ruined everything...

"Fuck you overthinking stupid fucking brain!" I said in a loud tone as I started crying again. I grabbed my phone that was still open on tiktok and began scrolling on my for you page to distract myself.

___

I wiped the tears that were streaming down my face as I scrolled on tiktok some more. Im so exhausted and sad and I don't even know why I'm sad but I am.

*knock knock*

"Mom just walk in as you usually do" I spoke, "I don't know why you're all of a sudden knocking when you usually just barge in when you feel" I mumbled.

I heard the door open as I looked at my face in my camera. My cheeks were all wet and red, my nose was red too, my eyelashes were wet and clung together due to the crying.

"Not mom.."

I looked up and saw billie.

"Shoot billie why didn't you tell me you were coming over!" I panicked as I wiped my face. "I tried ringing you but you didn't answer, are you crying?" She asked with concern lacing her voice. Maybe that wasn't an alarm that went off..

"Nope I'm fine" I chuckled fakely and watched her take her shoes off and get in my bed beside me. She didn't say anything, just wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her chest. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her side as I sniffled.

"How did you get into my house, and why arent you in school?" I muffled into her shirt.

"Your door was unlocked and so I kinda just walked in" she laughed, "and I skipped. I rather be with you. Why aren't you in school?" She asked.

"Youre done sneaking into my room through the window?" I teased. She rolled her eyes playfully as she waited for me to continue talking.

"I couldn't be any less bothered for school today. I'm exhausted and shit, and we know how I am when tired in school" I chuckled. She nodded as she dragged her acrylic nails down my scalp. She didn't have acrylic nails yesterday?

"Can I see your nails" I asked. She lifted her hand from my head and put it on front of me. "They're really pretty, when did you get them done?" I quizzed. "During lunch" she laughed. I giggled and played with her hand, admiring her nails. They were pointed and a nude/purplish color.

___

Me and billie stayed lying in my bed for awhile. We just cuddled and went on our phones and talked. She never once brought up last night which I was happy about, but also a little sad. Does she not care that I love her? Does she not love me?

"Shit my mom found out I skipped" Billie said in a worried tone as she looked at her phone. "I'll see you later baby, I gotta go" she said as she got out of my bed and put her shoes on.

"Wait billie"

She looked back at me, waiting for me to talk.

"We good?" I asked.

"We're good" she confirmed and kissed my lips a couple times before heading out.

A/N: 30 chapters whattttt😭😭

Thank you for all the love

I love you all sm mwah