(E/n: When the imposter is sUuUs
Oh wait did I just make a face
UuU
...oh)

(A/n: I deserve this I guess)
_________
After the movies they drove to a restaurant that they found to be pretty decent.

"Wow this place looks nice," Ariadne commented as she looked around in awe. She looked at her very unfit outfit for such an occasion.

"Eh don't worry, just a bunch of tories," Freddie whispered to her. She held back a laugh.

"Alright how many?" the waitress asked as they spotted everyone waiting.

"Uh... 12," Phil said, stopping to count. There were a shit ton of them.

"Alright just follow me," she said, leading everyone to a huge table. Everyone sat accordingly.

The dream team sat together with Freddie, Ariadne and Phil.

The rest sat in the opposite side, Y/n and Tommy sat together of course.

"Look YouTube, I am on another date," Tommy mocked. Y/n glared at him.

"Tubbo is here too," Tommy said. Tubbo poked his head into camera view and waved.

"So are a lot of people." Tommy pointed the camera to everyone. Dream ducked his head away from the camera when it panned over him.

"Also dream is here, but you can't see him." Dream held up a peace sign. Tommy would just have to blur that out later.

_________
Tommy kept on holding Y/n's hand from under the table. Y/n tried to explain to him that it would get them caught, but he always refused to listen.

Once they finished their food and a couple of bits and tapes later they all arrived back at the hotel.

"It's still early, it's only 7pm," George told them all as everyone walked in the hotel.

"Anyone want to play go fish?" Tubbo asked.

"Do we even have a deck to cards?" Sapnap asked, Ranboo nodded and pulled out a deck.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" Why do you just have a deck of cards on you??" Tommy asked confused.

"I'm just a resourceful guy." Ranboo shrugged, he opened the deck.

(E/n: Tbh, whenever someone asks me for something in mc I almost always have it on me
A bit of redstone even though idk how to use it? Yep. Spare torches? Yeah. Blue flowers? Mhmm! Food? Ofc. Lead? Now you've asked it is randomly in my inventory
HOW)

(A/n: sus)

"Who's playing?" Wilbur asked, grabbing the deck to shuffle it.

Phil, Niki, Ariadne, and George all decided to just watch.

Wilbur distributed the cards, and the game began.

"Tommy goes first," Ranboo announced.

"Oh is it awesome people go first?" Tommy asked proudly.

"No it's youngest people first," Y/n chimed in. Everybody laughed.

"Fuck you, dream do you have a 2?" Tommy asked Dream shook his head.

"Tommy do you have a 2?" Y/n asked slyly, Tommy frowned and handed her his 2s.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!??" Tommy pouted. Y/n laughed as the game carried on.

A lot of it was just pure chaos.

___

"Sapnap do you have a 10?" Dream asked, he threw his cards down and handed him the three 10s. Dream placed a pair in front of him.

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FLORIDA KEN WANNABE!" Sapnap yelled. Everyone was holding back tears from laughing at "Florida Ken".

___

"Hey Ariadne look at this. Wilbur do you have a 8?" Freddie asked. Wilbur mumbled a swear and handed him the 8. He placed down a pair.

"whooo!" Ariadne cheered, Wilbur rolled his eyes.

____
"Does Tommy have a King?" Y/n asked. Tommy glared at her.

"Fuck you," he said, handing her all his Kings. She laughed and placed pair.

(E/n: You're a king y'all <3)

________
After the game everyone decided to just chill, Y/n decided to knock out in her room. And followed behind her was Tommy.

While Niki and Wilbur gossiped amongst each other.

(A/n: among us)

(E/n: For some reason I now have speedrun music in my head
DUDUDUDUUDDU
Also shoutout to my friend you don't know that reminded me that I mattered
Hope y'all have someone like that and if you don't, I hope you find someone soon :)
Cinnamon roll)

"I honestly think they are dating, but I'm not sure if they are just clingy friends," Wilbur whispered. Niki agreed.

"Maybe both, but we can't be sure unless we catch them somehow," Niki said. Wilbur nodded and noticed they walked into their room together.

"Maybe tomorrow, I have a plan." Wilbur smirked. Niki nodded happily and they went to sit on the sofa to watch a movie.

______
"Hmmmmmmmmm..." Y/n groaned, flopping on the bed.

"What?" Tommy asked lying down next to her.

"You know what." Y/n said, Tommy rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Let me guess? Cuddles?"

(E/n: Now I want cuddles
Screw you, Rain (/j pls don't hurt me adopted parent)
Yes, you are now my
Uh
Mad
Dom
Dother
Mather)

My name is Orange and the person reading this is very pretty)

(A/n: I've decided I'm your big sibling who has nothing better to do with my life.)

______________
Philza likes boobs :0

Much love to editor: brigH_orange_juIce

Word count: 1383

___________