toothache m. sakura

> warning : idk
> fluff
> plot; js read it.

- 🥀 -

- sakura pov -

''no no heck no. i won't buy that for you'' i ignore her whine while pulling me to the shop. she wants ice cream.

she has just done having an appointment with a dentist and the dentist said she should eat healthy food more than chocolate.

"you heard what the dentist said right? you're beside me'' i said to her. but she ignored me and continue whining. she hugs my legs and cries while begging me to buy chocolate ice cream.

geez everyone is watching us rn.

''get up'' i command as she gets up and pouts at me. then, i wiped her tears as she began to beg me again.

"please~'' she uses her puppy eyes.

''i'm sorry but... no'' i said as she cries. i sigh and pick her up, ignoring the people watching us right now.

i made my way toward my car and put her in the passenger seat. i wear a seat belt for her and started the engine before driving to our apartment.

i glanced at her - she was crossing her arm. she's probably sulking.

''i would've bought that ice cream for you if you take care of your teeth'' i said.

- timeskip -

"y/n, we are here'' i tap her shoulder but no response so i peeked at her and saw she was sleeping. i let out a quiet giggle and walk out of my car. then, i lifted her to bring her to our apartment.

i walked into the lift and push the seventh button. that's where we lived. after that, i heard her snore.

''your girlfriend is so cute''

i look beside me and saw a guy. he had a smile on his face. he also was holding a plastic bag of bread and other stuff.

"i heard she loves bread'' he takes one of the bread and gives it to me. ''here, said to her that i buy it for her as a gift'' he smiles at me.

i awkwardly take it from him and bowed as a thank you. then when the lift door opened, i quickly walk out of the lift and fastened my walk to my apartment.

i quickly enter the door and lock it. then i sigh in relief and leaned down.

creepy.

did he... likes y/n? i mean yesterday y/n told me that he was the one who gave her a lollipop.

i just shrugged it off and stand up back to put y/n on the sofa. then, i turn on the air-condition and go to her back to stare at her while stroking her hair to the back of her ear.

"i'm sorry" i muttered. "i need to follow what the dentist said to me, or else you will have toothache again. i don't want to see you crying in pain again..." i kiss her cheek and go to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

after that, i lifted her and made my way to our bedroom. i lay her down on our shared bed. as usual, i would stare at her face while she was sleeping. why is she so cute?

"kkura-chan, why are you so pretty?'' she talks in sleep - that's what i always hear every day when she was asleep. "you make me love you even more'' she giggles making me giggle too.

unexpectedly, she opens her eyes slowly.

''having a sweet dream with me hm~'' i bop her nose with mine.

''wait what? how did you know?" she asks me.

''i heard you talking in your sleep''

she looks down and blushes.

i lifted her chin, revealing her red face as i lean close to her face to peck her lips.

she returns the kiss and i put my hand behind her neck to pull her closer to me. – the kiss started to become heated but y/n pulled away to take a breath.

''anyway, i brought you bread instead of ice cream'' i lied.

''as long as it is my favorite food i accept it'' she grins.

i take the bread from the drawer and give it to her. she sits down and opens the plastic before starting to eat it. i turn on the light beside me to stare at her for a better view.

"stop staring at me'' she hides her face.

''is it wrong if i want to stare at my baby's face?" i asked while pulling her hand to stop blocking her face.

she smiles and shakes her head and continues to eat. i couldn't help it so i decided to cup her puffed cheeks and peck her lips.

"i love you, y/n''

''i love you too, kkura" she said before eating the last piece of bread.

''hey, i wanna ask you something''

''sure, go ahead"

''did the guy who gave you a lollipop yesterday ever say anything to you?'' i asked her.

''no, he just gave me the lollipop while i was cleaning the house" she answers. "i heard he knocked on our door so yeah"

''wait he knocked on our door?"

she nodded.

i scoffed. i'm sure he wants to steal y/n from me. then, i felt y/n cup my cheeks and stare into my eyes.

"hey, you know that i love you right?'' she asks as i nod my head to respond. "i will never cheat on you with him. you know that i don't have an interest in men'' she smiles.

i let out a small giggle. ''yes, you're right''

we both bop our noses and i embrace her in my arms. she looks at me and tilts her head. "cuddle?"

"sure" i smile and we started to cuddle.