nothing can stop us k. minju

> warning : curses and violence.
> toxic parents 🔪
> angst and fluff
> plot; despite having toxic parents, y/n and minju keep their relationship strong without misunderstanding and tears.
> requested by forever_wizone

- 🥀 -

- third time pov -

"bye babe" y/n kiss her girlfriend's lips and ride her motorbike, driving straight to her house.

she quietly enter the house - she expect that her father was sleeping but she was wrong about that.

her father pulls her by her hair to get inside and shut the door.

"ouch, father! stop it hurts!'' she hits his father's wrist and he lets go of her hair.

"where are you going?" he crossed his arm.

"i'm going to my girlfriend's birthday party!" i replied and rubbed my hair.

"YOU STILL WITH HER?! I ALREADY SAID BROKE UP WITH HER!"

"NO DAD! NEVER!" i protest.

"I SAID BROKE UP WITH HER!'' y/n's father yell at her. but y/n didn't even flinch but glared at his dad.

"NO MEANS NO DAD! I LOVE HER! AND I HAVE RIGHT TO CHOOSE MY CHOICE!'' she yelled back.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!'' he slaps his daughter as her daughter stares at him in shock. "I RAISED YOU TILL YOU GROW UP AND THIS IS HOW YOU-''

"NO YOU DON'T! I GREW UP BY MYSELF! YOU ONLY KEPT GOING OUT WITH THOSE BITCHES AND GAMBLER'' she stands up for herself.

her father sigh and take off his belt and kick his daughter as his daughter fell to the ground.

"THIS IS FOR MAKES ME MAD, YOU STUPID BITCH'' he hits his daughter with his belt as his daughter tries not to scream and just lets his dad hit her, if she fight back, it would be more bruises on her skin.

- timeskip • y/n pov -

"fuck'' i hissed when minju put an ointment on my bruised lips. i hold her wrist to stop her from treating my lips for a while. then i let her continue.

"turn your back," she said as i obeyed and open my sweater. i heard her gasp but still applying an ointment on my back. "your dad hit you again?" she asks.

"like always, babe'' i replied casually. then, i heard a sob behind me as i turn around; minju was crying.

"aww, you don't need to cry... i'm okay~" i giggled and wipe her tears.

"you're not!'' she hits my shoulder.

"aigoo~ kiyowo~" i pinch her cheeks.

"stop! let me wrap your wound'' she pushes my face to the front as i giggled. ''done. now wear your sweater back'' she said as i turn around.

"what if i don't want to?" i asked while leaning closer to her and looking at her lips before looking at her eyes back.

"i would hit you but you're injured" she pushes me slowly. "you should be lucky i have a good heart" she rolls her eyes.
"now wear your shirt. now'' she takes my sweater and pushes it to my face.

i pucker my lips while wearing my sweater back. i look at her after i am done wearing my sweater. i still pucker my lips.

"stop pouting'' she said as i stop pouting and hide my face in my palms. i'm sulking.