alzheirmer a. yujin

> warning: nothing.
> fluff and kinda angst
> plot: even though y/n was diagnosed to have alzheimer, yujin still loves her endlessly.
> requested by: Sooyu17

- 🥀 -

- yujin pov -

i close my laptop and arch my back while groaning - i've been sitting for 4 hours and i feel like dying.

i wonder what y/n was doing right now. poor her i wasn't paying attention to her today.

i get my ass off the chair and walked out of our shared room and find her sitting and watching the television.

"hey, babe'' i sit beside her, a smile plastered on my lips as i kiss her cheek and she looks at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"who are you?"

different day, same question.

i took a deep breath and let it go. sadly, she can't remember my name even though i always stay by her side. "ahn yujin. your girlfriend'' i smiled.

"i have a girlfriend?" she asks as i nod my head and i scoot closer to her.

"what movie are you watching now?'' i asked her, leaning on her shoulder as she was kinda shocked at my action.

"uhh...i don't even know what am i watching right now" she said as i giggle.

i turn off the television and make her look at me.

''hm?'' she looks confused. her innocent eyes staring into my eyes. "why do you turn off the television?"

"let's sleep? it was raining outside. it's nice weather to sleep peacefully" i lean closer to her and smile. "especially when it comes to you" i peck her lips.

"hm... let's go" she nods as we go to our shared room and lay on our king-sized bed.

"cuddle with me~'' i hug her as she looks at me with a blank face.

"i don't know how to cuddle..." she said while scratching her nape.

"like this..." i took her hand and teach her how to cuddle like how she did before as she nods.

"now cuddle with me!'' i hug her as she giggled.

- timeskip -

"y/n?'' i woke up and saw no one beside me. i get off our bed and try to find where she was. the kitchen, the toilet, and the other room; i couldn't find her.

i'm getting panicked because she's not in our apartment so i grab my car key and drive to her sister's apartment; minju unnie.

"unnie!!" i knocked on her door.

"oh my god ahn yujin why are you shouting at me this morning!?'' she hits my shoulder after she opened the door.

"WHERE'S Y/N!?!" i hold her shoulder.

"she's not here" she answered. wait why are you looking so panic-'' she stops.

"don't tell me..." she gives me a suspicious look.

"...i'm sorry unnie"

"damn it'' she curses and grabs my hand to find y/n.

we tried to find her in a park, near stores, and ask people around if they had ever seen y/n but no. they don't.

"where the hell is she going?!'' minju unnie mentally messing with her hair; minju unnie is the type of person that will get easily irritated when she was mad.