love letter k. chaewon

> warning : curses.
> strangers to lovers.
> fluff
> plot: y/n always received a love letter even though she's not popular in school.

- 🥀 -

- y/n pov -

every day i will receive a love letter from someone but i don't know who. it's been a month so i decided to find the owner.

i opened my locker and find a love letter in my locker again.

"oh~ another love letter? '' ryujin, my sister smirked when she saw the love letter that i was holding.

"yes" i said calmly and was about to keep it in my locker but my sister grab me by my wrist.

"open and read it. i want to hear'' she smiles.

"alright, unnie'' i rolled my eyes. i opened the love letter and read it.

dear y/n,

hi, i just want to say that i like you but i'm afraid to talk in front of you
so i just write on this letter
i wish you could accept someone like me.

from: your secret admire🌹

-

"uuu~ sweet~'' ryujin unnie laughed but i sighed. "hey... why?" ryujin unnie tilted her head.

"i really hope that i can meet the owner of this letter in person" i said.

"oh, why don't you try to find a clue?" ryujin unnie pointed at the letter and told me to sniff the letter.

"it smells like roses..." i caressed the letter.

"that's a clue!'' ryujin unnie clapped her both hands.

"t-" the sounds of the school bell interrupt our conversation making me grunt.

"gotta go sis, see ya later'' ryujin unnie ran to her class leaving me dumbfounded.

i shrug it off and walk to my class but when i was about to enter the classroom someone bumped into me.

"ouch" i rubbed my head. i look at the girl in front of me. the quiet girl; kim chaewon.

i almost forgot that she exists in my class. she doesn't talk too much. she only talks to minju.

"i-i'm sorry, y/n..." she apologizes and helps me stand up.

"it's okay-" i widen my eyes. the strong smell of roses perfume caught my attention. this smell is the same as the love letter that i got!

''i should get going. b-bye!'' she runs to her seat. she's adorable.

i shrugged it off and go to my seat. but my thoughts wouldn't let it slide, i keep staring at her until she noticed as i quickly turn around and focus.

"psst!'' felix tapped my shoulder as i turn to the side to look at him. a smirk plastered on his face as i furrowed my eyebrows.

"what?" i mouthed.

"do you like my cousin?'' he wiggles his eyebrows.

he had a cousin? how come i don't know that?

"who? " i asked, don't have any clue. felix scoffs and points at the quiet girl.

"the girl you keep staring at today. she is my cousin, her name is kim chaewon'' he said.

"ouh" i nod my head. "so i-"