always k. minju

> warning : curses.
> idk... fluff?
> plot; y/n's grandfather wants y/n to marry rosè even though he already knows about y/n having a girlfriend.
> requested by wolkenbyeol_

- 🥀 -

- third person pov -

y/n is from a rich family and she lives with her grandparents; her parents are always busy and they decided to leave her to her grandparents. she loved her grandparents so much and almost forget that she still had parents. well, they weren't going to remember her either.

sadly, y/n's grandmother passed away a year ago and y/n was so sad because she loved her grandmother so much. it is such a relief that she had met minju and minju is the only one who could comfort her till she gets better.

even though his grandfather knows that y/n doesn't want to date the woman he chooses, he won't give in until he succeeds; he didn't know that his granddaughter already had a girlfriend since she was a teen - y/n hides the fact that she and minju were in a relationship because she knows that her grandfather doesn't like it.

- y/n pov -

i woke up from my sleep after i heard my freaking clock ringing and i went to stop it from ringing. then, i stretch my body and smiled brightly. another day to spend time with my minmin!

i quickly take my towel and get inside the toilet to take a bath. it takes me an hour to finish my morning routine. now, i was having trouble choosing what outfit should i wear to meet her.

finally, i wore light chocolate-colored jeans, a white shirt, and a blue jacket. i placed my black headphones on my neck and walk downstairs - only to see my grandfather walking around the house.

i immediately went to him and greet him."hal-abeoji, i look handsome right?'' i show him my face while putting my hand under my chin.

"yes you are, you're always handsome'' he said as i smiled. "going out again?" he asks as i hummed. "you know, you can go out with-''

"umm no thanks- bye!'' i quickly wear my shoes and go to minju's apartment using my motorbike.

i knocked on her door and waited for her to open the door. not too long after the open revealed minju was peeking her head out to see who it was. then, she leads me in.

as i stepped into her apartment, she puts her arms around me and pull me down to kiss my lips; she was short.

"i miss you, y/n'' she pouts her lips.

"i miss you too~" i giggled and squished her cheek but she pushes my hands away and hugs me. i pick her up by her thighs and made our way toward the living room.

"your grandfather still wants her to be your girlfriend?" she whispered to my ear.

"sadly... yes'' i sighed and i can feel her heavy sigh as she hugs me tighter.

"you're not gonna leave me right?" she asks me that kind of question out of nowhere.

i put her down on the sofa and cupped her cheeks while looking into her eyes. "what do you mean? i'm not going to leave you, minju!"

"glad you say that...'' she looks down.

"hey..." i mutter and pull her chin up to make her look at my face. "something wrong?" i asked and i noticed her eyes started to water. i become panicked and wiped her tears. "don't... don't cry'' i tried to stop her from crying.