flower j. wonyoung

> part two! <

> warning : nothing.
> fluff.
> plot: wonyoung finally know who's the one who always gave her those flowers.

- 🥀 -

- wonyoung pov -

"wonyoungie, how about we go out to take some fresh air? i mean... it's boring to stay in here all day" y/n unnie suggests. i nod my head while smiling ear to ear.

she helps me by putting me in the wheelchair. she wants to push me but i told her not to. i feel bad for her left arm.

"the flowers here are kinda familiar..." i muttered when we got into the hospital's garden. "perhaps... they took the flowers here and gave them to me?"

could be.

hmm let's see if y/n unnie is the one who gave me those flowers. she looks nervous for some reason - i often caught y/n unnie going out for a while, maybe for a specific reason?

"y/n unnie! i love roses! i hope the one who gave me those flowers will put a rose beside me!"

"yea i hope so" she giggles. i follow her movements and watch her stare at those red roses. "which one do you want her to put beside you?"

her? y/n unnie knew her?

"her?"

her eyes went wide and smile nervously. "well i once caught someone sneaking into our ward. she got long hair with wavy hair. sure it was a her" she said without stuttering but she keeps avoiding my stare.

hm, that was kinda sus.

"unnie~ how about we go back to our ward? i'm sleepy~"

she quickly nods and pushes me to the ward.

- timeskip -

"y/n unnie..." i called her, she was laying beside me while staring at the ceiling. she hums and looks at me as i begin to talk again. "let's sleep together"

she nods as i smile and pull her into a hug. i rest my face on her chest as i gave attention to her giggles while stroking my hair. how lovely.

"you love to hug me huh? am i that soft?" she smiles as i nod my head.

"you know... i miss my bunny...'' she said with a low tone. is she sad?

''where is she right now?" i lift my head to look at her and tilted my head.

''heaven'' she said as i gulped and look into her eyes.

"i shouldn't have asked that''

"it's okay'' she smiles.

you still smiling even if you're in pain y/n unnie. i hate to see you being sad!

"i can be your bunny, unnie'' i kiss her cheek.

"then let me hug you tightly so i can imagine that you're my bunny'' she said. i let her hug me tight. it's very tight tho. guess she misses her bunny so much.

"i miss you so much, winter'' i heard her mutter. i heard her sobs as she leans away from the hug. i wiped her tears and cup her face.

"stop crying unnie, winter might be sad if she sees you cry," i told her.

she nodded and sniff.

"unnie, i want to ask you something" i stare into her eyes and gulped my saliva. heck, why do i get nervous?

"what is it?" she asks.

"what am i to-'' i was about to say something but someone interrupted us.

it's the nurse...

she told us to sleep on our bed as y/n unnie go to her bed.

i will ask her tomorrow...

wait...

i shouldn't sleep yet! i need to see that person!

- timeskip -

aish where is she... i really want to sleep now...

should i give up?

as i was about to sleep, i saw a head peeking inside. she got long and wavy hair just like y/n unnie describe the person.

EH?

it's y/n unnie! she gets inside with a rose in her hand! i knew it! i was right! y/n unnie likes me too!

i can't believe it!

she puts the rose beside me and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. then she softly stroked my hair and whisper to my ear;
''i like you, wonyoung-ah"

"i love you" she walks away and...

it's my time to confess.

"i love you too'' i said as she stop and slowly look at me.

she look stunned as i put my index finger on my lips, telling her to keep quiet.

"i... uh.." she looks down while scratching her nape.

"so it's you..." i said as my lips curved a small smile.

"it's okay if you don't love me-"

"who says i don't love you?" i grinned. she looks up and furrows her eyebrows. i chuckled and say; "i love you, y/n unnie''

"come here!"

she awkwardly comes to me and leans closer to my face. she leans her face close to me and i close my eyes, waiting for her lips to touch mine - but i don't feel anything.

i open my eyes and saw she was staring at me. i pout. "why don't you kiss me?"

"i need your permission, kiddo" she smiles while glancing at my lips then she looks into my eyes back. "can i kiss you?"

"sure, unnie"

then she kisses me quickly. i pouted.

"one more time, unnie'' i plead. it's no fun i only got a 0.1-second kiss. i need her to kiss me slowly and softly.

''hahaha okay'' she kiss me again and i cup her face, she just stayed there - her plump lips touched mine, we both closed our eyes and enjoyed our kissing session. the taste of her cherry blossom lipstick made me fall for her even more. sadly, she broke the kiss afterward.

i sigh when her lips leave my lips and she stares at me. a smile crept onto her face and i can't help but admire her gorgeous features. how mesmerizing.

"i love you, wonyoung" she whispers.

"i love you too, y/n unnie" i replied and giggles escape my lips.

"enough with the drama and sleep" we both flinched when we heard ryujin unnie voice - she was crossing her arm over her chest.

"yah! unnie, you scared us!" i whisper yell to her as she chuckles.

"hahaha, whatever~ go sleep kiddos," she said and go back to her bed we sigh and i peck her lips before she go to her bed.

''bye wonyoung, let's have a date tomorrow"