ghost j. yuri

> warning : curses.
> fluff to angst >:)
> plot: yuri can see ghosts.
> special made for anjoyul

- 🥀 -

- yuri pov -

i was too concentrating on what mrs. lee was teaching. then i saw a girl walk into the classroom; she was looking down.

mrs. lee didn't even mad at her; usually mrs. lee would get mad if one of us join her class late.

wait... i only realized something; i never see her before. i don't even know who is she. even though i memorize all the names of my classmates.

she unexpectedly sits beside me and peeks at me. i didn't bother to look at her and concentrate on the board. i didn't know she sit beside me.

fuck, i'm getting curious.

i can see in the corner of my eye that she moves toward me and poke my cheek.

what the heck is she doing??

"don't touch me and focus on the board'' i said without looking at her.

"y-you can see me??'' she said as i glance at her; her face is very pale. her eyes were looking at mine. a soulless one. she looks stunned.

it takes a moment to make me realize that she was a ghost as i screamed and fell from my chair.

everyone was looking at me with a weird stare as i stand up and bowed.

"what's wrong with you?" mrs. lee asks, her face looking confused as she comes closer to me. she puts her hand on my forehead and looks at me again.

"uh... excuse me to go to the toilet'' i run to the toilet and lock the door. i lean back on the door and let out a sigh of relief. "what the fuck"

''did i scare you?" i look beside me and it's her again. i was about to scream and she managed to shut my mouth.

"shh!'' she warns me. "don't scream, i know i am ugly"

"w-who are you??'' i asked her when she pulls her hand away from my mouth.

"i'm kang y/n'' she said while grinning. "i used to learn in this school. you know" she said as i tilt my head. she use to learn here?

oh, yea i think she's the top student in this school. i read her name somewhere.

"y-you're a ghost?" i tried to touch her and it didn't penetrate. i could touch her. "fuck, you're really a ghost"

"watch your mouth, kid" she chuckles. "don't be scared. i'm not like the other ghost" she added.

''why are you following me?"

"umm... i wanna find someone who can see me and help me'' she answers. she looks down and sighs.

"what do you mean by 'help me'?'' i asked, curious.

she lifts her head. "actually, i had an accident and the culprit ran away after throwing me in the woods'' she explains. "so i need someone to help me find my body back" she added.

"so... did you mean you need my help?" i point at myself

''yea!'' she nods happily. suddenly, her smile faded as she scratches her nape. "only if you want to''

ah, it makes me guilty for rejecting her help. she needs help!

"umm..okay i will help you'' i agreed.

"really?!'' she holds my both shoulder and smiles like an idiot. not gonna lie, her hand is cold af.

''yes,'' i smiled awkwardly.