dear diary h. jihyo

> warning : curses.
> fluff
> plot; jihan expresses her feelings inside her diary. idk.
> requested by ajjdia

- 🥀 -

- jihan pov -

dear diary,
y/n unnie is so pretty today! i meannn when is she doesn't? :3
i almost die by looking at her eyes omg
me and her made eye contact for 2 seconds and oh god i swear i lost in her eyes.
when she giggled aaa my heart >//<
today i helped her do her stuff,
well she'd asked me if i want to help her
why would i refuse to help my crush do her stuff? HEHE
and today she gives me a head pat on my head! aaa she also praises me!

that's all for today :)

- 15 may 2021

i smiled and put my diary book in my desk drawer. i squeal, hop on my bed, and scream into my pillow. she got me giggling and kicking my feet fr.

''hmm... i wish she asked me to help her stuff again'' i hide my face in my pillow. "argh my heart! i think i got a heart attack!" i pressed my chest dramatically. "i'm so dramatic" i rolled my eyes but all i do is giggle and blush whenever i thought of her.

- flashback -

i was walking while looking at my phone and then i bumped into someone as i slowly look up to apologize.

OH MY GODJIHYO I BUMPED INTO Y/N UNNIE! MY CRUSH!

''ah unnie, mianhae'' i quickly bowed.

''it's okay'' i heard her say.

i walk away and squeal quietly but then i felt she holds my wrist, stopping me from moving further.

''umm, jihyo-ya can you help me do my stuff?'' she asks me as i look at her in the eyes.

ANYTHING FOR YOU

"umm sure but i have to inform mrs. kim first'' i said. "she'll think i'm skipping her class"

"oh, it's okay, i'll tell her'' she took out her phone and texted mrs. kim. "done. let's go help me'' she said to me as i nod my head.

''unnie where should i-'' i was cut off by almost falling from stairs. i would die in shame after this.

but i didn't feel i fell on the ground but i feel i fell into someone's arms. i look up and stare into y/n unnie's eyes. damn, you make me fall in love with you even more...

we stare into each other eyes for two seconds as she blinked her eyes and realized what is she doing.

''watch your step, jihyo'' she giggled and take a sheet of paper that i was carrying and put it in the drawer.

''ne, unnie'' i look down to hide my blush.

''next time, be careful. don't fall again'' she said without looking at me. she was busy arranging the paper in the drawer.

"ne, unnie. i will mark your words''

i won't fall off the stairs again but i will always fall for you, unnie-