deaf k. chaewon

> warning : curses and blood.
> angst to fluff?
> plot: y/n wished she could hear the beauty of her girlfriend's voice again but unfortunately she can't; she was deaf.
> requested by wonyoung_is_a_baby

- 🥀 -

- third person pov -

chaewon was saying something sweet to y/n and y/n is blushing; the two latter were on their way for their date. it's been a month since they don't date because of chaewon busy schedule. y/n usually would stay and wait for chaewon to come home to she would cuddle with her.

now they both got to have time together on a weekend; they both were so happy and no words can describe how happy chaewon got to be with her girlfriend.

chaewon was busy staring at her girlfriend's side profile instead of focusing on driving; she was smiling sweetly at her girlfriend's gorgeous features but not until her girlfriend shouted.

''chaewon, watch out!!"

just when chaewon eyes focus on the road, flying towards them making their car flipping to the side.

(damnnn)

"ugh..." chaewon groan and hold her head. she noticed blood as she wide her eyes and look at her side; y/n wasn't beside her. "y/n?" she becomes panicked and quickly try open the seatbelt to find y/n.

"y/n-ah..." chaewon called y/n who was bleeding badly - y/n was flipped out and got a serious injury more than chaewon.

chaewon crawled to y/n and carefully embrace her. she was shocked to see her girlfriend's condition. she was unconscious.

"please, don't leave me...'' she begs. she put her ear on her girlfriend's chest; her heartbeat starts to beat slowly.

"no no no y/n! hold on please!!" chaewon cry her heart out, she was afraid to lose her. "the ambulance will come here soon! please hold on!" she tears up and hugs her tight.

her eyes become heavy because she loses a lot of blood and slowly passes out.

- timeskip • chaewon pov -

"uhh..." i rubbed my eyes. where the hell am I?

"ouch fuck" i touch my injured body. glad i'm not paralyzed. i look around me; the nurses and doctors were busy with their patients.

my thoughts suddenly got interrupted when i remember y/n.

"y/n..." i mumbled her name.

"where's y/n??!" i was about to get out of my bed when the nurse blocked me. she push me to stay on the bed while i was struggling to push her away.

"miss, you need to rest!" she said.

"i don't care! i need to see y/n! she's more important!'' i managed to push her and run as fast as i can - even my leg got injured. i don't care at all. i just want to see y/n if she's fine or not.