my darling k. minju

> warning : fluff overload.
> fluff
> plot: no matter how clumsy minju is, y/n still loves her endlessly.
> requested by bluejinie_is_best

- 🥀 -

- y/n pov -

"you must be tired, dear. have a good rest at home," the nanny said as i smile ear to ear – i had just done bringing her groceries in front of her house.

"i'll get going. take care~" i bow and walk away as i let out a relief. i walk to my house and knock on the door, waiting for my darling to open the door.

"coming!!" i heard her voice shouting inside as if she was running to the door. i patiently waited for her to open the door and the door opened; revealing my wife that has a smile plastered on her face she pulls me into a tight hug. "you're home!"

"i did" i replied and she releases the hug. she cupped my face and peck my lips. "geez look at your face. you look tired!" she said and peck my lips again.

"and go take a warm shower. you'll be fine later" she said, pulling me inside, closing the door, and locking the door – she pushes me to the toilet as i stop her and turn around. "wait wait"

she raises her eyebrows. "what?"

"how about we take a warm shower together?" i smirk as she scoffs and shakes her head.

"i already did. take a shower yourself" she walks away.

i pout. "that's mean" then i get inside the toilet to take a warm shower.

- timeskip -

i was cuddling with minju on our shared bed but then i smelled something burning.

"min min" i called her as she smiles at me. "did you smell something burning?" i asked her as her smile faded.

"oh, shit- i-" she didn't finish her sentence as i sprint to the kitchen and saw the pan boiling; the water is boiling out of the pan as i take it and put it in the sink quickly. geez, my hand burned.

"aish stupid brain! why are you can forget about this?!'' minju mentally hit her head. she looks like she was about to cry as i pull her into a hug.

"it's okay. people make mistakes" i pat her back, whispering sweet nothings to her ear as i broke the hug and she was pouting.

"what's with the face, min min?" i tilted my head.

"look, i also make your hands burn," she said as she take my hand and treat my wound.

''it's not that hurt'' i smiled.

"but still! i make-" i cut her by kissing her lips. "forget about that okay? let's begin again our cuddling session!'' i smiled as i pick her up in bridal style and go to our room.

how adorable.