As Dean prepares for the school dance, Sonny comes in and tells him that John is outside. Sonny tries to explain that it was Dean's big night, but John said that Dean had a job. Dean looks at the photo of himself and Robin together, while Sonny says that the farm gave him a second chance. He offers to fight for him to stay, but John honks the horn outside and Dean looks out. he sees Sam sitting in the car, playing with a toy, and thanks Sonny for everything.

"Oh, look at you. You clean up good!"

"Thank you. You know, uh... I've never actually been to one of these school dances before."

"Yeah. Look, about that, Dean, your old man's outside…. and, man, he's really something. I tried to tell him what a big night it was for you, Dean, and ask him if he could come back later, but he just said to tell you he had a job, said you'd know what that means. You know, after I got out of jail, this place gave me a second chance, and it's done the same for you, too. So if you want, I'll stick my neck out for you, and I'll fight for you to stay."

"Sonny... thank you- for everything. But I have to go."

~ SUPERNATURAL ~

"Hey, Dean. Jody Mills."

"Hang on. Sam's here, too."

"Hey, Jody."

"Hey, Sam. Uh...I got a bit of an oddball to pitch your direction. A small town I cover outside of Sioux Falls- only crime to speak of being the occasional cow tipping. Then last week... four people go missing."

"All right, so, what makes you think this is our kind of weird?"

"I've got a witness who says he saw someone lift an S.U.V. to nab a girl last night."

The Impala pulls up to Casey's Great Plains Diner and parks next to Sheriff Mills truck. The boys get out and both hug her.

"Sheriff." Dean greets, "Laying off the blind dates, I hope."

"Yeah. You bite your tongue, boy."

"Hey. So?" Sam says.

"So. Car was right over there, ass over teakettle. Now, normally, if somebody would tell me that one guy lifted an S.U.V., I'd tell him to take a flying leap, but after what I've seen..."

"Nothing's impossible." Sam says.

"And this matches up with the other missing how?" Dean asks.

"Well, four abductions, strong evidence left at every scene- literally."

"So, first vic was a pastor?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. Door of his study was punched in. And then, the next two- an engaged couple."

The sound of the bell ringing above the diner door is heard as Jody explains what's been going on to them. Footsteps approach them as Sam says, "Okay, so, we have, uh, missing church folk and super strength. Maybe angels harvesting vessels? Could be a Buddy Boyle type thing."

"Wh-" Jody's shocked, "Angels? You're joking."

"Don't get your pants on fire." Dean says, "They suck."

Zoey walks up, unable to keep the smile off of her face, as Sam notices her, "Zoey. Hey. Didn't know you'd be here."

"Sam," Zoey hugs him, "You're looking better. How's Kevin?"