-------

-------

After we got Axel to the Warehouse, a few nurses and doctors came rushing to him. He lost a lot of blood and I don't need a doctor to tell me how he is because I already know.

It's been hours since we brought him here and he's still in surgery.

I've been walking through the clinic while thinking about all the bad things that could have happened.

God, why did he take the bullet? It was obviously for me.

That was the question I was asking myself since he went to surgery.

His family is here too along with friends. The doctor assured us that he'll be fine but there is still a possible way that something goes wrong.

Just thinking about takes me wanna crouched down to the floor and cry my eyeballs out.

When I saw him still smiling, I thought he is out of his damn mind. Why would you smile or laugh while you are trying your hardest not to die? He is so stupid sometimes.

I've decided to go back to the others who were nervously sitting in the waiting room. I sat back down next to Enzo.

"Hey," he mumbled and I gave him a weak smile.

"How are you?" he added and I sighed. "I'm scared," I admitted.

And I was. I was shitting my pants while sitting here.

"Don't worry he'll be fine. I mean we are talking about Axel after all," she slightly chuckled to bring up the mood but failed miserably.

"Listen, I know it's tough for you to sit here and think about him while he's fighting for his life. But you have to imagine this. That's what he did when you got hurt two times," he said.

"Thank you for making it worse," he chuckled and I shook my head with a little smile.

"Am I seeing a little smile?" he teased and I wiped my smile away. "No,"

He chuckled again. "Bella, it's okay to smile even when you're scared or hurt," he said and that brought me a little smile on my face.

"Thank you for trying, Enzo," I said and he nodded. He then pulled me into a hug. "Anything for you,"

Hours have passed by and Axel was still in surgery. A nurse came a few minutes ago and told us that he's doing good and that we have to wait a little bit longer.