Chapter 2- It Never Stops

Comenzar desde el principio

Mr Higgins is my favorite teacher, he understands me, he assigns us easy projects, less homework than the other teachers, and has opened book tests.

I get my stuff settled then I hear the bell ring and all the students from the halls scatter into the classroom.

My partner David that usually sits next to me must be absent today because he's usually the last person that comes to class.

Mr Higgins shuts the door and begins to talk,"Good morning class!"

The class is quiet and he moves on since they didn't say anything back. He passes out our assignments for today and writes the instructions on the board,"Ok, today I want you to write all the different ecosystems and look them up in the text books. This is going to be due at the end of class, so no exceptions if you don't finish."

The class moans in distress and starts their work. The work was really easy for me of course.

I practically knew all of this stuff so I finish way before everyone else and flip it over on my desk.

I grab my book in my book bag and start to read since I had nothing else to do. The class is silent until the school bad boy walks in. His name is Zayn Malik. He has dark hair, hazel eyes, and he is half Pakistan.

He is really hot, but he is the one that bullies me everyday at school with his crew. He's a senior which is good news, because that means that him and his friends will be gone next year, and I will finally be able to go through a whole school year without getting harmed.

"So where do I sit Mr....ugh-what's your name again? I got wasted badly yesterday, and I can't remember even anything or concentrate!" Zayn said to Mr Higgins.

Mr Higgins gets frustrated and moves his seat next to the new kid,"Oh yeah I forgot! We have a new student today class! This is Louis Tomlinson! He has just moved here from Doncaster!"

I look around and see the girls start whispering and gasping about how hot he was. Louis had brown hair, cheek bones and dashing blue eyes. Him and Zayn start to talking which I fear of because it means a new member added to his crew.

I continue to read my book until something hits my head. I pick the balled up piece of paper and read it.

Hey weirdo!!! I'll see you in the hallway!!!

I closed the note and turned my attention to, Zayn. He looks at me with a smirk and pulls out his phone.

I gulped and prepared myself for what's getting ready to happen.

~

When the bell rings I quickly gather my books and walk towards the door. As I get closer to the door Mr Higgins calls me to his desk.

"Harry could you show Louis to his next class please?" Mr Higgins asks.

I nodded and took a look at his schedule. I had to take him to gym class which is actually my next class.

We both walk out the door and two of Zayn's friends, Niall and Liam laugh at me as I passed by. Saying that I was going to get it later and that I was lonely and had no friends, which was actually true, but they didn't have to remind me of something I obviously knew already...

I ignored them and continued to walk. I turn around, surprised to see Louis already flirting with a few girls and guys, asking him if he was going to try out for any of sport the sports teams.

I keep walking and I hear him yelling,"Hey wait up!"

I wait for him and check my watch,"So what's your name?" He asks.