strawberries

Rose hummed against his skin her tongue working on the boys neck, pulling away to be met with a faint coloured love bite.

There were a group of them plastered on his pale neck and some on his collarbones.

She enjoyed seeing him covered with her bites, it made her feel like he was her property.

No other human could have this angel, but her.

"Rosie." His smooth voice mumblef. "My lips are starting to feel lonely." He muttered a shy boyish smile plastered on his features.

She chuckled realising how truly adorable the boy she was sitting on was.

She adored his shy personality, liking he fact he kept to and seemed to feel safe around her only.

Nobody else got to see his beautiful smiles or get to hear his cute laugh besides her.

"I think your lips can manage." Rose teased buring her face into his neck and taking in his scent.

She loved that too.

"I still want one though." He shyly protested.

Rose hid her grin, she decided she wouldn't give him it till she pestered him enough.

"nope I don't want to give you one."

She could feel him sigh slightly.

"Just one please."

"I just left multiple bites on your neck, wasn't that enough?"

"I did it to you too, and I would've still given you a kiss if you asked." He said and she could she he faint blush on his cheeks.

She pretended to think for aahwike before snaking her hand behind his neck and gently placing her lips on his own.

She ran her tounge on his lower lip asking for entry him almost giving it to her immediately.

"You taste like strawberries." Rose said once she pulled away, licking her lips.

"I do?" Scorpius asked his blush getting darker.

Rose nodded resting her hands in his hair.

"You might need to do it again just incase you tasted me wrong." He shrugged a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Rose pulled him in gently to attach her lips on his again, allowing her tounge to roam through his mouth just like earlier.

And just like before she tasted strawberries.

"You still taste like it." She pointed out. Scorpius smiled,"you taste like cinnamon."

"Its my favourite gum flavour that's why."

"Can I try?"

She nodded reaching for her picket before halting an idea running through her head.

"Ros-" he said but was cut off by her lips on his and her tounge snaking into his mouth just like before.

Before she pulled away this time she slid the peice of gum into his mouth.

"There you go." She smiled.