𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀

𝚝𝚠!!𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!!
_

Rose bucked her hip forward slightly rubbing onto his crotch as she did so, she heard him groan and she could feel  her pants begin to get wet.

She hadn't noticed that she was still rubbing onto his crotch until she felt his hardening dick underneath her.

"May I, princess." He asked politely as his hands stopped besides one of the button on her shirt, she quickly nodded and the blonde boy quickly tore the peice of fabric off, of her body revealing her bare chest, since she hadn't been wearing anything underneath it.

He smiled leaning in to kiss her lips and she quickly responded back by kissing him too.

A few moments later he pulled away and began to leave wet kisses down her neck and onto her collar bone, as he got go her collar bone he began to suck onto her sensitive skin, the brunette girl couldn't take it anymore and one moan escaped her lips and soon after was followed by more pleasured moans.

"Hurry, up." She moaned fealing eager to be fucked, she let out a wimper as she felt him slide down her skirt stopping as soon as he reached her knees and then he pulled down her black lacey pants exposing her pussy,"come on, please. Touch me," Rose begged.
"Sc-or!" She screamed,panting as he slid two of his long fingers into her clit, the pain suddenly turned into pleasure as he started to curl his finger.

He quitley took his fingers out and tasted her leaving her whimpering slightly.

He began to place kisses onto her thigh inching closer and closer to her vagina, as he did so she held in her breathe.

As he inched closer a moan escaped her mouth and the blonde boy slid his tongue into to her wet fold tasting her.

"Stop, teasing I'm getting impatient." She managed to cry out as he began to finger her once again.

"Be quite baby, we don't want anyone hearing do we?" He chuckled, sliding his finger out of her to taste it and then reaching for his shirt, he quickly unbuttoned the shirt and threw it, rose stared at his toned chest, she placed her hands on his lower chest feeling how toned his chest was.

All those years of quidditch really did pay off she thought,"should I carry on, or are you just going to stare at me." He asked teasingly cooking and eyebrow.

Rose took a deep breathe,"carry on I got distracted." She smiled.

He nodded and unbuckled his belt and throw it with the rest of the clothes that had been thrown across the room earlier.
He slid off his trouser and underwear as quickly as he could  and throw them with the growing pile of clothes.

"Bend over baby." He said, and Rose smirked getting onto her hands and knees on the bed.

"Your so wet." He moaned, the girl slowly opened her her legs and rubbed herself.

"Your so hot." He moaned as he palmed himself, rose began to rub her clit in circle motions moaning loudly,"oh fuck." She cried feeling the pleasure knot up in her stomach again as she plumped two fingers in and out.

"Fuck rose," he groaned as he jerked off faster. "I would rather have your dick in my baby." She replied sweetly fingering herself faster.

The male groaned and she saw him shoot his load.

"Rose!" Taylor yelled as he poured some water on her already very sweaty body, "wake up!" She yelled as she shook her friend to consciousness.

Rose's eyes snapped open as she halted forward it was all a dream, it was the best dream she had experienced in her lifetime but it was weird.

Out of all the males at school she dreamt about being fucked by no other then Scorpius malfoy.

There was nothing wrong with him, it's just that she had never talked to him or taken an interest in him.

Until now her dream changed her perspective of him.

"Finally! You're awake now go get dressed your all sweaty!" Taylor instructed raising an eyebrow as she looked rose up and down.

"Did you have a nightmare?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Rose shook her head 'no'. "That must have been one thriller of a dream." She said wiggling her eyebrows and Rose rolled her eyes.

"It's not like that I just got really hot." Rose snapped and her friend send her a knowing look.

After a few moments Rose rolled her eyes,"Fine it was one of 'those' dreams." She said and Taylor wiggled her eyebrows.

"Of who? Who was the lucky man? Or girl?" Taylor asked a smirk plastered on her features.

"Scorpius."Rose mumbled.

"Scorpius! Malfoy!"

_

I suck at writing smut so I'm sorry if u didn't like it. I've only written smut twice