𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿:

Rose began to pack her belongings and quickly rushed after a certain boy with golden locks.

"Malfoy!Malfoy! Stop so I can catch up!"she called from behind him, he didnt ecxactly pause but he began to walk slower so she would catch up with him easily.

"Scorpius?" She asked looking at her nails the boy hummed to show that he was paying attention to her.

"Would you want to go to hogsmead together, as a date?" She asked adding the last part quickly so he wouldnt think it was an act of friendship.

Scorpius stared at her for a while, Rose could feel her cheeks begin to heat up just a little bit.

"I'm sorry but i really dont want to." He apologized.

Rose held back in her tears and nodded, she waved goodbye and walked away quickly wiping off her tears hoping nobody saw them.

𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿:

Rose was sitting besides her friends, Alice Longbottom, Dorothy webb, Polly Chapman and her little cousin Lily potter.

"Blondie is making his way over here." Alice spoke up earing Rose's attention, rose immediately blushed.

"Are you gonna ask him out?" Dorothy asked with her eyebrow raised and eyes glued to Rose.

Rose thought about it for a minute,"you know what I will ask him out, and I'll keep doing so until he says yes."

Alice grinned,"that's good to hear."

"Oi Albus!" Rose called from underneath the tree, Albus looked around fornthebsoruce of voice until his gaze landed on his cousin he smiled and grabbed Scorpius' arm and walked to the group of girls.

"Do you mind if I stole you're best friend for a second?" Rose asked batting her eyelashes towards her cousin.

He thought for a moment and then nodded taking a seat besides alice and steering a conversation with Dorothy.

Rose grabbed Scorpius' hand and he flinched as soon as she did causing her to let go.

"Wanna go out with me?" She asked.

"Rose I'm one hundred percent sure that I've already been asked the same question by you almost a year ago, and I said no, and my answer is still no." He replied crossing his arms.

Rose shrugged,"it was worth a try." She said as she skipped to her friends Scorpius slowly following behind her.

𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿:

"Rose, Albus and I are going to hogsmead, want to join us?" Scorpius asked as he and Albus began to walk away. Rose nodded and followed after the two.

To her luck Albus was Scorpius' best friend and she was Albus' other very close friend so she could always be around Scorpius but say she wanted to see al, without causing any suspicions.

The trio began to walk and after 10 minutes of comfortable silence, albus ran into the three broomsticks, Rose looked at Scorpius and grinned.

"The last one who get there has to pay!" She yelled as she began to run to the shop, other dismay she had forgot that Scorpius had longer legs and he was for sure going to win.

And be did.

"Get you're money ready weasley." Scorpius laughed as he sat down seconds before she did. She simply just rolled her eyes and shot him the finger.

Scorpius pretended to be offended and placed his rather large hands on his chest.

"Stop it you two." Albus snapped.