𝗷𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆, 𝗷𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆

𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓𝑓; 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑗𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑗𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑏𝑦 𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑎 𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑜.

𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:-

Rose closed her eyes," this can't be happening." She cried hoping this was all a dream.

Alice shook her head,"I'm afraid Rita skita is really out of content."

"She literally wrote a whole section about me straightening my hair!" Rose cried pointing to the picture.

"She's so dramatic, forget about her you're not a disappointment, you dont have to be like you're mum."

"I fucking hate my life! I have to live up to everyones expectations!" She cried throwing the paper to the ground.

"It truly does suck, but at least you're parents are respected in the wizarding world, some other kids dont have that privilege." Alice replied and Rose immidialty knew who she was talking about.

Rose thought about it for a while and then shock her head in agreement," you're right I should appreciate the life I have."

"Yes I heard they're dating." Clover said as she walked into the room with another girl who they shared the dormitory with.

Alice and Rose exchanged glances, alice raised her brow and Rose shrugged.

Clover stared at the two,"Scorpius and Cleopatra, we heard their dating." She replied realizing they were confused, Rose was sure Clover could read minds, she knew basically all the drama that was happening at school and she knew when someone was confused and extra stuff.

"Like her life wasn't perfect before." Alice said going back to reading the daily prophet.

Cleopatra Kheyria, was Hogwart's heather, she had a nice pale skin, not like Rose who was very quite tanned and very out of place because of it most her family members are very pale. Her mother was also pretty tanned and that's who she took it off of.

She had silky blonde hair up to her waist, rose had dull brown hair that she had to straighten every single day in order for it to look presentable and let's not forget the amount of products she has to use before straightening.

Cleo, was naturally curvy, in all the right places from the moment she walked into Hogwarts in the first year Rose knew that this girl was going to grow and and turn into a model. She had nice legs and a nice waist but she was not flat chested like rose.

Rose, had medium length legs that she felt extremely insecure about, her waist was small and she had a not much of a chest. Many girls would give everything they had to be naturally skinny but rose hated it.

Rose was really introverted, preferred to keep her circle small, her only friends were her cousins and family friends, such as Alice, and Frank- Alice's twin brother- the Scammander twins and that was practically it.

Cleopatra Kheyria was extremely popular, Rose and Alice believed that it was pretty privilege but when they bumped into her the oher day they changed their mind completely she was the sweetest person ever.

Cleopatra had many friends and was really social, all her friends were so cool they went out every night drinking and partying while Rose was going crazy in the Library.

She had a pretty face, and a pretty boyfriend too.

Rose sighed, she had been crushing on Scorpius for half a year now but sadly he was taken. I mean he was out of her league anyways he was beautiful his blonde hair always messy making him even more attractive he was tall and drop dead gorgeous.

A couple of months ago, there was a rumour going around that he had a crush on her, she was flustered ofcourse but she had a feeling they were lieing to her. High school was basically a hell whole where people made up fake rumours to try and hurt others more.

But on the other hand she also felt like they were true, whenever she would look at him he would turn pink and look away, the boy did have rosey cheeks so Rose shrugged it off at first, but it began to happen more.
Well now all her fantasies were ruined by Cleopatra.

"I dont even know what shes like and I already hate her." She thought to herself resting her head on her hand.

"But do you think the rumours are true?" Rose asked in a hush tone but Clover caught it.

"To be honest I'm not really sure, they have been hanging out for a while now, but I haven't seen them get touchy with eachother, you know couple stuff."

"But she's like drop dead gorgeous, she probably has him rapped around her finger." Polly added covering her legs with her blanket.

"True." Clover agreed.

"Its not like they're  going to last long anyways." Alice said looking up from the magazine.

"I know damn well people are going to try to break them up." Polly replied.

"If the rumours are true." Clover added quickly.

The rumours turned out to be true, much to many people's misfortune including Rose.

_