𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

"You two don't get it!" Rose sighed, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear,"I don't want to meet her, ever!"

Albus rolled his eyes and rubbed his temple, he turned his head a little to the left to stare at his older brother, who was also trying to get Rose to come to her senses.

"Rosie, she can't be that bad, come on do it for your dad." James reasoned placing one of his hands on her shoulders.

Rose groaned,"I hate him, and I hate her." She argued, "but you haven't even met her." Albus cried.

"Rose if she annoys you I'll happily beat her up." Lily chimed in and both her brothers seemed to be trying to hide an amused expression.

"Well, you better stop sulking, Scorpius is coming over in a couple minutes." Albus said as he stood up.

The ends of Rose's lips began to flrm into a smile but she quickly reganed her frown back.

"Maybe he can talk to her about it, he's good with his words." Lily shrugged and jumped onto the bed besides Rose.

Causing her leg to hit Rose's forehead as she did so, and both the girls burst out into fits of laughter while the two raven haired boys stared at them with confusion written l over their face.

Suddenly, they heard the door bell go off, and Albus dashed for the door,"I'll get it!" The trio heard him yell.

"I think he's got a thing for Scorpius." Lily whispered to Rose and James.

"That makes two of them." James cooed pointing at Rose, she shot him a warning glare and he closed his mouth almost immidaletly.

Rose could make out faint footsteps from down the hallway and then they grew louder. "Scorpius is here." Albus announced as the door swung open.

Scorpius grinned and walked in albus following behind, Lily and James both got up to greet him.

James and Scorpius did some weird boyish hand gestures and then when they finished he hugged Lily.

"How come Rose isn't her-" he asked but cut himself off when he saw her huddled on the bed.

"Shes going through stuff." James whispered, Scorpius raised an eyebrow and the three began to explain to him the sitiuation.

"Uncle Ron, wants his children to meet up, so aunt Hermione being the sweet should she is said that his daughter can come here and spend the day with Hugo and Rose." Lily began explaining making alot of hand gestures as she did so.

"The not so Wealsey, that's what we call her," James said sounding very proud of himself,"should be coming over today, but Rose doesn't want to see her." James added and Scorpius nodded just like he would always do.

"Hugo doesn't seem to give two fucks though, it's just Rose whose upset." Albus finished off, and Rose's head shot up in his direction,"I'm not upset!" She yelled.

"Ofcource you're not, you just need some time." Albus replied sitting beside her and enveloping her into a hug.

"Ew, albus get you're hands off of me." She teased, faking a gag. Albus' smile flattened and he huffed.

"I've seen Scorpius hug you before, and you never complain." He pointed out letting out a scof.

"Actually she send me a bunch of death threats and so I stop because I fear for my life." Scorpius replied with a matter-of-factly tone.

"In conclusion, rose does not like to be touched by sweaty teenage boys." Lily commented taking Rose's hands in hers.

Both the boys scoffed and albus wrapped his arms around rose once again but tighter.