𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁

Rose was head over heals for Logan her ex boyfriend, she still loved him so much.

She knew everything about him and their breakup wasn't easy on her and she was sure he felt the same way.

Logan was a boy who she had dated for a year and one month, they were really happy together, ofcourse they would get into an argument every once in a while but they would apologize to eachother first thing the next day.

Logan was really popular, he was well known in school for being one of those very talented students he scored high grades in his exams and tried helping everyone around.
In her eyes he was flawless.

His brown hair was so smooth and she loved running her hand through it and Rose couldn't stop think about his beautiful green eyes that would shine whenever she was around him and his smile was a little crooked but it was beautiful.
There was no doubt she was in love with him.

But, there was a problem Rose was starting to fall hard for another guy his name was Scorpius Malfoy.

He too was really popular but he was introverted which was the opposite of Logan.

Scorpius surrounded himself with the people whome he was close with, but everyone gushed over his looks, brains and quidditch skills.

His blonde hair which he eventually let grow out was now pulled back into a little ponytail with a couple strands still out.

Scorpius has very pretty brown, catlike eyes, with long eyelashes. rose also noticed that he has a thick waterline with a sharp corner and his brow bone would cast a shadow that points them out even more.

He was also really intelligent always scoring the highest scores in exams and he had been doing that since the first year everyone was surprised as to how smart this boy really was and she couldn't agree more he was a genius.

He was also very skilled in quidditch, in the third year he joined the quittditch team and earned the spot of the seeker and she was very surprised at how good he played in that sport.

Since he was really talented he later earned the nickname 'prince', everyone agreed that it suit him from the way he looked to the way he would act around people.

But whenever she tried to think of Scorpius her mind would go back to thinking about Logan.

Did he miss her like she missed him? She would always think.

A couples weeks ago she had realised that Logan seemed like he was never coming back to her, so she tried to move on as quickly as she could.

Soon after the realizations hit her she began to get close to the schools sweetheart, Scorpius Malfoy.

They began to get really close to eachother and soon Rose could feel the chemistry between them.

The two began to flirt with eachother soon after and Rose enjoyed it but deep down all she could think about was Logan, she knew she wasn't ready to move on.

She would always feel guilty whenever she would see scorpius' eyes light up whenever he saw her, taking in every single one of her features.

She couldn't help but feel likes she was using him to get over Logan, speaking of Logan she thought and began to look around the hall.

And then her eyes landed on the brunette boy who was staring back at her when he noticed him looking at her he immediately looked the other way.

Rose grinned that meant he was still thinking about her, maybe she still had a chance a small part of her thought.

But it was quickly hushed and another voice in her head spoke up:

"but what about Scorpius he treats you like your the best thing in the world, and have you noticed the way he looks at you!? You can't just throw that away! He's into you!"