20

There was a silence between me and the person behind the mirror. I couldn't move at all, I felt like my legs were nailed down on the floor. By now, all of my pets were wide awake watching me talking to myself and questioning their entire life and their decisions to end up with an owner like me.

I stared into the mirror and the person won't move at all. I reached out with my hand and so did he. I tap onto the mirror and finally getting closer to him. I placed my hand on the mirror where he placed it. I almost had a heart attack when he grabbed out my hand and pulling himself out of the mirror with the help of my hand. I wanted to scream butnI couldn't do it and instead fell back down and crawling behind. But my hand was still in his so I helped him get out enough faster. I pulled mine out of his forcefully and crawled further away from him but I got stop by my bed. I climbed the bed and crawled some more. He walked closer to me and I grabbed my pillow and threw it to him but it went threw it like he's a ghost or something. He sigh and walked to me and sat down on the bed but I dragged myself away from him and falling on the ground. I made a loud thud and I jumped, hoping I didn't wake my family up.

-Shit! I whispered and looked around my room and it was quiet.

-How dare you use such a language on your own father! He told me in a hoarsely voice. Ah, I don't care that much.

-Y-Your my father? What the hell are you doing here?! I thought you were dead as my brothers said!

-Who are your brothers? The only one is New Zealand. 

-I've got two other brothers as well when you gave me and NZ to my new mother, which was the only sweet one and my father was crazy! 

-Hmm, sorry I had to leave you, son.

-... Are you really my dad? I mean, what the hell! Why, why now! Why are you here now?! When were you when I needed you the most! 

-I did come, son. He said in a very calm voice but still hoarsely.

-Don't! I raised my voice but quickly low it down. Don't call me that. You... you aren't him!

-Well, do you know?  

-What?

-Do you know who he is? He asked and got up and so did I who was on the floor before. Come on, tell me.

-F-France... I studded accidentally and was pretty mad and backing up since he kept coming closer. 

-Who? 

-France. I answered and stop backing up and standing in front of him. I said France.

-Oh yeah? 

-Yeah.

-Then why will he hurt you willingly? Why would he scare you then? So much so that you became scared to love someone else? 

-That wasn't because of him-

-You say it was because of her, but I was with you the whole time when we died. New Zealand is with your mother and I'm, with, you. And it was your "fathers" fault!

He got closer to me but since he was taller than me so I had to look up. It was silent and I thought that I will cough because I was choking.

-You like her, and you can't lie about that. He said and back up away from him. And she's a sweet girl. I think you two will look cute with each other. 

He sat back on my bed and watches me questioning myself. My face went back to red and I heard a chuckled from my bed. I turned back to look at him and he had a smile on his face. 

-Oh hell nah! Don't you dare chuckled to me! I don't even know you-

-Father. I'm your father.

There was a silence again. I was standing quietly and staring to him. I don't know why but I sat next to him and really wanted to ask him. 

-Umm, are you sure that I like her and not a phase? I asked him and playing on my hands. 

-A phase? Really? Love is never a phase. Look, when you find a girl you like, you feel fuzzy inside and you look red. Like right now. Oh well,  can't stay too long. Goodnight, sleep tight and better be excited to see her tomorrow. 

And before I could ask him anything because I was stung by what he said, he went back to the mirror. I looked back at the mirror but it was only me. I groan and felt angry and fall on the bed. But for some reason, I had a feeling that everything he said all was true, even maybe the fact that he may be my father. I kept looking at the mirror but it was only me. My eyes were heavy so that brought me to sleep. 

I woke up by my alarm. My dog looked at me with concern. I touched my face and it was warm. I looked around the room and I saw the mirror in front of me. My face was extremely red. You wouldn't really believe it was me. I kicked the blanket off of me and ran down the stairs. 

-New Zealand!! I called out and running down. 

-Yeah- oh my god are you okay?! 

I grabbed a hold of NZ and my eyes were frightened. 

-What happened to you? Are you sick? Do you want to stay home?

-NO! I-I mean, no?

-He wanna go because he wants to meet Japan so badly. Ame  said as he ate some cereal.

-Ame, shut up.

-Ooh~ you're getting redder. Canada teased and got closer to me smiling his ass off.

I pushed his face away from me with my hand. He chuckled and I was getting angry with them. 

-Oh come on guys, leave me alone! Japan won't like me back if I ask her because she's recovering from her ex! And-

I couldn't finish it because the door rang. Since Canada was the closest to the door so he opened the door.  But before he opened it, he asked if any of us is expecting any of us. We all shook our heads. He shrugged it off and opened it.