6

-Do you drink? I asked her and she snapped her head to look at me.

-Mmm, yeah. A lot, actually. She answered and laughed nervously. -Why?

-After work, wanna go to the bar to get to know each other more?

-Umm... Which bar?

-Do you know the famous bar? The bar called "Devil's drink"?

-...

-Hina?

-I'm banned from there.

It got silent. Hina got really nervous and was looking away from me and sweating a bit. I had my eyes wide open from shock.

-How? I asked her and she cleared her throat and was laughing nervously again.

-I-I did something... I-I'm not comfortable to talk about it.

-Oh, of course, right. Sorry.

-But we can go to another bar, right?

-That's the only bar that I like to go. Normally I hate other bars.

-Then, we can drink some beer cans at your house? If you want to.

-I think my brother have some alcohol left in his house.

-Cool. So, can I catch a ride with your brother?

-You don't drive a car?

-I can, but I'm not comfortable.

-Oh, like me! See, we have so much in common! We both drink and don't feel comfortable driving!

We both laughed at what I said and we just continued to chat to get to know each other even more.

*

When we were both done changing into our normal clothes. We walked out of the gate. We waved Abiona good bye since she had to stay a bit later than us both. We both walked towards the parking lot and there were two cars. Hina walked a bit faster towards the other car and talked with a male that was in it and when she was done, she waved goodbye and the car started to drive away. Hina walked back to me and we both went to Meri's car. I knocked on Meri's window and he lowered it down.

-Hey, do you mind if I bring home a friend to get to know a bit better? I asked him and he nodded.

I smiled and opened the door for Hina and she said thanks and climbed in. Luckily there wasn't Bolt.

When we arrived back home, I met Nada and NZ in the living room. They were both surprised to see me bring a girl in the house. I waved at them and Hina followed me everywhere. We went to the kitchen and switched into our normal skin. She was all white and had a red circle in the middle of her face. Her hair turned into white and at the edge it had some redness. She also had some cat ears and a tail.

-You have cat ears? I asked when I was done changing.

-Yeah... Does it bother you?

-No, not at all. I find it cool. I opened the fridge and took out a box of 10 cans of beers that Meri brought. -Do you wanna go to my room? There are my brothers down here.

-Sure!

We climbed up the stairs rapidly and I opened the door for her. She went in first and when I closed the door, I heard a bark and paw steps coming towards me. I turned around and placed the cans on the floor and kneeled down and opened my arms wide for Bolt to jump into my arms. I locked him with my arms once he crashed his warm body onto mine. Hus wagging tail was going so fast that it started to hurt when it hit my tibia.

-Woah, calm down bud, did you miss me that much? I asked and pulled away and he licked my face happily.

I was in my bubble that I forgot Hina was there until I heard her giggle. I looked up and she was smiling from ear to ear.

-Hey, what should I call you? I asked when she kneeled down in front of me and started to pet my dog.

-What do you mean?

-Should I call you Hina or Japan? Once you're in your country form?

-I prefer Japan than Hina since it is my first name.

-Alright.

It got silent for awhile and I was feeling weird. I cleared my throat to cut off the awkwardness and she lift her head.

-Should we drink? I suggested and took out a can and she nodded.

I felt easier once she said yes because alcohol can make me feel easier with someone new. I gave her one can and I opened my can with my fingers.

-Umm, David?

-Australia.

-Right, Australia, can you help me?

She handed me her can and I placed mine on the floor next to me.

-What? I asked and grabbed the can from her hand.

-I don't know how to open a can with my fingers...

-Really? That's the first person who I met that didn't know how to do it.

-Don't judge me!

I laughed and she was looking away with her face red. That's when it stroke, that feeling that I've never felt before in such a long time. I stopped laughing and my eyes widened and my mouth was opened a bit. I was looking down but I could feel that she turned to face me and wondered it I was alright.

-Australia? She called out and placed her hand on my shoulder.

I lift my eyes to face her and she had a worried face. I snapped out of it and looked back down on the can. I opened it for her and handed it.

-I'm fine. I said and I smiled widely, hoping she will fall for it.

At first, she wasn't really accepting it but after a while, we started to drink and talk more, and most importantly, we were feeling easy. That's all that mattered for me the most.