Chapter 24

Warning ;)

Rose~

His face comes closer to mine. I stop breathing. Is this really happening ? Then his lips touch mine. They are soft and warm. Then he pulls away . I can see he looks embarrassed. I'm just standing here doing nothing. Ugh.

I cupped his cheeks and my lips slammed into his. We start kissing slowly. Then I feel his tongue trying to get access. I slightly open my mouth and his tongue swirls against mine.

His kisses grew more aggressive. He starts kissing me down my neck and by my jaw. God it feels so good. I groan. "Mmm fuck" he sighs.

Then I hop up and wrap my legs on his waist. I can feel his dick going hard. Holy shit. It's huge.
I feel it pulsing up my pussy.

Then he carries me out the water and sets me on the grass. He takes off my bikini and I'm there laying down naked. " God.. you are so beautiful.." he groans. Then he smushed his lips against mine. He starts massaging my breasts and I groan. He slips one nipple inside his mouth and he starts licking and sucking it . He then turns to the other one doing the same. Then he kissed down my stomach towards my thighs.

He kissed my thighs and playfully but them. I can feel myself getting wet. I need him. Then I feel his hot breath by my core. He spit on it. Holy shit.

Then I feel his tongue down my slit. Oh god. " Asher.." I moaned. " fuck say that again.." he said.

He starts swirling his tongue around my clit. Then he starts licking and sucking it. " Asher.. fuck.." I moaned again.

He slips in his fingers and starts fingering me slowly while still licking and sucking my clit.
Then he starts going faster. I can feel my stomach tightening waiting to finally cum but he stops.

Then he takes off his boxers. Holy..
I saw his huge cock In front of my face .
" you like what you see ?" He said cockily.
I nodded.
Then he slipped in my pussy. Oh god. " Asher" I moaned. " say my name baby.. I want to hear you scream my name so loud that the whole world knows who's fucking you." He growled.

He continues thrusting inside of me. " god Rose you feel so good." He groans. He continues to go faster and harder. My screams get louder . Then I finally cum. He does too. I'm on the pill so we did it raw . We both moan and lay limp on the ground. He has his face buried in my neck.

" you're on the pill right." He whispered.
" yes."

————————————————————————-

Asher~

I had planned something for Rose's birthday.
We had gotten closer as the next two months went by. She's like my best friend now. She's actually really smart and funny. She's super caring and she's hella strong.
I do still pick on her though. The other day I put clear tape all over the toilet seat and well...

Today I wanted to take her out to eat at a restaurant. It was my mother's favorite restaurant. I'm also taking her to the lagoon she showed me. It's in the woods and she told me she used to play there when she was little. She told me once I find someone special to take them to that place.

I haven't even brought Brittany here. Even though I was planning to. But I'm glad I didn't .

Once the time came to go I got ready and waited in the car for Rose . I looked at her and holy shit. She was gorgeous. I think I was drooling because she was laughing .

We are dinner and afterwards I drove to the place. She was very confused and it was cute. The way she crinkled up her nose when she was trying to figure out where we were going.

We finally arrived and started to walk towards the spot. There she was. The special waterfall. I haven't been here In ages and it's still beautiful.

I take off my shirt and I look over at rose . " well? Aren't you getting in?" I chuckled.

She asked me if it was safe and it was so cute how she's worried.
I turn around to give her some privacy and then I hear her start walking behind me so I take it as the cue to turn around.

My breath caught up in my throat. Well damn.
She was... I don't even have any words. Her perfect body. Her toned stomach, her wide curvy hips. The way the top of the bikini makes her boobs look rounder and fuller and shit they.. oh god.

After an awkward moment we get in. We start laughing and splashing eachother. Then . I stood and just looked at her. She looked at me. The world stopped. It was just me and her.

I just want to kiss her pretty lips. I want to feel her body on mine. Our body temperatures started to rise. I finally made a move to kiss her. My lips lingered on hers. I was embarrassed. She probably didn't want it. I pulled away.

Before I could step back she cupped my cheeks and she pulled me in to a kiss. We start kissing slowly. I couldn't take this anymore. I needed her.

The rest was history.