Chapter 15

Asher~

We were going out to dinner today . I put on my classic dress shirt and some dress pants. I put on my watch and spray cologne.

As I head downstairs I make eye contact with Rose. Lord have mercy. My breath caught up in my throat. She was wearing this hot tight small dress. I wanted to rip it off her. She looked stunning. I wanted to stare at her for ages. What is she doing to me . I'm not supposed to like her. Shit I don't like her. It's just physical attraction.

We got into the car and sat in silence. I slip my hand onto her knee and I feel her shiver of my touch. Hmm.. I got an idea.
I started moving my hand up her thigh. Then I started to rub her pussy. A soft moan escaped her lips and it's so fucking sexy.

I slip in my fingers and I start fingering her first going slow, but then I hear her moan my name. " Asher.." escaped her perfect lips.
God it took me so much to hold myself back. I wanted to devour her right then and there. Hmm. Maybe I'll play a little game with her. I start moving faster and I know that she's about to cum so I stop. She looks confused . I smirk at my achievement and look out the window as we arrive.

————————————————————————

Rose~

" WHAT?!!!" I yelled. I practically got everyone staring at me now in shock so to save myself embarrassment I calm down. I look over at Asher and he has the same expression on his face .

" Honey.. please calm down. Let's talk about this." My father says.
I nod and calm down. Why do they have to do this?!
Let me back up a little bit.
We were eating dinner perfectly fine until they dropped a bomb on us.

Earlier that evening——

"Asher, Rose . Me and Ronaldo have something to tell you guys. We both want you to be calm and hear us out first okay?" My father said.
" This business trip was actually fake. Well not fake but it was planned out. It was so you and Asher could get to know eachother. As you both know me and Ronaldo are the leaders of the MOST powerful mafias in the world . We rule it. Since we are both stepping down soon we decided to merge our mafia into one. The Spain/Italian mafia. Since we are merging them ... um.. you guys have to be partners. You both rule equally and in charge of everything together. You both get your equal shares 50 and 50. Also one more thing.. I don't think you guys are going to like it but it's necessary. You have to get married."
And that's when the bomb dropped.

Present time———

" So we HAVE to get married ?!" I say .
" yes honey.. I'm sorry. It's the only way ." My father says.
Then Ronaldo and my dad stand up and leave me and Asher to talk about it.
What do we even have to talk about at this point.

" umm... look I know you don't like it either. I'm sure you have like other girls to mess around with so I have a proposition." I said.

He looks at me in surprise. " What do you propose?" He said.

" We can accept to getting married but we keep things totally platonic . You can mess around with whatever bimbo you want and I could mess with any guy I want. We just can't let our fathers find out. Or the public ." I said .

" hmm.. that doesn't sound bad." He said.

" I do have one question though." He said smirking .
Oh no .

" Can we add one more thing to it?" He said.
" what is it Asher ?" I said nervously .
" We can do friends with benefits. Or " enemies with benefits" . I mean I'd gladly want to fuck you too." He said smirking .

" No because I don't want to risk any of us gaining feelings." I said.

" who said I'll gain feelings? I don't date. I don't catch feelings. I don't believe in that bullshit love." He said with hurt in his eyes.
What happened to him?

I'm not gonna lie even tho I said no. It kinda stung. I don't know why .

" well let's just have what I said . Okay?"
He agreed and our fathers came back.

" We accept the marriage" we both said at the same time.
Our fathers looked shocked but they nodded.

This was going to be interesting.