Chapter 22

Meanwhile..

Asher~

I headed to the club to meet with some friends.
When I go in , of course I see the girls whispering to each other  like if we are in fucking highschool.

I sit in the booth next to my old friend Nick.
" Aye man what's up" I said patting him on the back. " Yo Ash it's been a min how are you?" He said back. Nick is one of my closest friends. His dad is also a leader of a mafia and he's been my friend since elementary. I don't get to see him that often though because he constantly goes out of the country .

" Shits been weird to be honest" I said. " I have to get married ,  plus the girl is hot as hell. She's also the daughter of a very big mafia leader. Considering she's also the heir AND the black serpent. Totally... awesome" I said sarcastically.

" Damn bro I missed that much?!" He laughed.
" Listen I got a chick here.. her name is Natalie but we call her Nat. She's hot dude. Also she's looking for someone to hook up. I think you remember her from middle school ? She had the fattest crush on u in middle school and highschool. I honestly think she still does." He chuckled.

I nodded unsure on what to say back.

Then I feel someone on my lap. I look up and she's hot. Pretty amber eyes and pink plump lips. Mm. " Hey Ash...remember me." She said while traveling her finger down my chest. " I'm Nat"

Ahh so that was Nat. She sure does look different than what I remember. She's wearing a tight shirt dress. She's pretty petite but she's good looking.

I clear my throat. " hey"

There was an awkward silence.
" Welp I'll leave you two alone" Nick said and stood up.
She started kissing me so I kissed her back. I really needed to blow some of my stress out with sex.

Things escalated pretty quickly and I told her to come to my place . We headed to my place and up to my room. I took off her dress and she was standing there with just her panties.

She unbuckled my belt and slid my pants off. I took off my shirt while she started taking off my boxers. She wrapped her mouth around my dick. She went down slowly . She sucked on the tip and licked the slit. I groaned. " fuck.."

I got up and decided to just let it get over with. I placed her on my bed and immediately went into her. We had sex and it was good . Just what I needed .

————————————————————————-

Rose~

I toss and turn in my bed. God what is that screaming. It sounds like a dying cat.
Eventually I fall asleep.

In the morning I head downstairs for breakfast. I wasn't prepared for the sight I was seeing. There was a small petite girl standing in the kitchen. She was wearing a oversized shirt. She was stunning. Who the hell was she ?

I cleared my throat to break the silence. " um who are you ?" I said . She turned and looked at me up and down. " who the hell are you ?!" " Are you the maid? Can you make me something to eat please" she pouted. What the fuck? Is this some sick joke?  " I am not the maid" I said flatly. Who am I to even explain myself. I walk over to the pantry and pull out my fruit loops.

" You know.. you're gonna keep getting fat if you keep eating those. I mean look at you" she said.
Oh no she didn't . I ignored her comment and continued eating my fruit loops.

She's probably Ashers play thing. She was the cat screaming . " What are you doing in my boyfriends house anyway?" She said , looking at me in the eye .

Boyfriend ? Asher didn't mention having a girlfriend. Confusion swarmed me. Then I hear Asher coming in .

" Oh Nat I thought you left already?" He said gritting his teeth. " Uh.. no! Asher baby what is this poor maid girl thing doing in your house. Can you tell her to make me something" she pouted.

" She's not a maid, she's definitely not poor and she lives here." He said and clenched his jaw.
Damn he looks angry. I smirked at that .

She looked confused . I can see tears forming in her eyes. " you'll come back to me when you're done with that whore" she said and stormed out the house.

" Damn someone really shit in her mouth" I said while laughing.
Asher chuckles and apologizes. " I met her at the club yesterday, my friend Nick set us up and I used to know her from middle school and high school."

I hummed and washed my bowl.
I hope the next months aren't too bad .