30~answers

Dan's POV

I sighed as I walked down the stairs. What if it's him? I opened the door ready to face him. It wasn't a man at all. Standing in front of me were four teenage girls who looked about 13. One had blonde straight hair, one had long brown hair with a fringe and the other two had red hair. They were all wearing nearly the same outfits with Jumpers of either black or grey and black skinny jeans. They squealed after a few seconds and started to fangirl. Then I saw that the blonde girl had a phandom member bracelet on.

"Crap." I mumbled. I shut the door quickly and pulled my phone out. My first contact was Phil.

"Phil help." I pleaded into the phone

"What's up?" Phil asked

"There are viewers outside my flat."

"Crap. Could you ask them not to tell anyone where you live?"

"I'm scared that they might faint if I even talk to them."

"Hmmm. Put a letter through the door."

"Good idea." I grabbed some paper and a pen and scribbled on it asking them not to tell anyone my address.

"Oh my gosh. Sorry Dan. We won't tell anyone and we won't bother you anymore." One of them told me. Then I heard them walk away. I sighed and Jess came down the stairs. I saw that she had been worrying. She should be worried. Her hair was matted at the top where she had been running her hand through it. She was in a hoodie and grey trackies. Even looking a 'mess' she was the most beautiful person I had ever seen.

"Dan?" Jess asked

"Don't ask, you don't want to know." I stated. I hugged her and she sighed.

"What was the accident Dan?"

I pulled away slightly so I could see her face. "Jim and Tan and Annabella were in a car crash. But Jim and Tan are just about okay." I stated.

Then she crumbled. Her face contorted with pain and she fell to the floor sobbing. "Is. Annabella. Okay. Dan?" She asked between sobs.

It's only going to get worse.