21~SURPRISE!!

We went into the Safari once we paid and Phil woke Cat and Elsie up.

"Can I wind the window down again guys?" Phil pleaded

"No, do you want to die?" I asked

"No"

"Well no windows open then."

"But Jess."

"No buts, I don't want to take a monkey home."

"Fine."

We drove through the Safari and everyone was vlogging it. I took some pictures for Instagram and Snapchatted a couple. I posted one of Dan driving to Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and put the caption 

Guess where we are.

We carried on vlogging and taking pictures until we got to the car park. We then parked and Dan texted someone.

"Dan?" I asked

"Wait and see." Dan told me. I sighed and got out of the car with Phil and Cat. Cat took Elsie out and I grabbed her pushchair and bag. Cat put her in the pushchair and Phil took it from me.

"I'm more than capable of pushing her guys." I said

"We know, we know what we are doing, this is your treat. Enjoy it." Phil told me.

Dan got out of the car and smiled at me, he took my hand and kissed me quickly. He then led me off, Phil and Cat following with Elsie. When we got to the entrance of the main park hands closed round my eyes. I squirmed and heard Cat laugh.

"Is this all part of your plan or something?" I asked

"Yep." Cat told me. I sighed as Dan led me down the path. Then we stopped and I could hear people talking. They sounded familiar.

"Okay, ready?" Dan asked

Then Cat released my eyes. A tall man with brown hair stood before me. He was with a girl who was slightly taller than me with shoulder length brown hair and a bulging stomach. Alfie and Zoe. I let out a squeal and hugged Alfie and then Zoe.

Someone coughed from behind them and Zalfie moved over to reveal a 6'3 man with brown hair that was in a quiff. He was with a girl my height with brown shoulder length hair Then I saw the baby in her arms and the pushchair next to them. Jim and Tanya and their baby?

"Is that..." I asked

"Yeah." Tanya stated, smiling.

I squealed again and hugged her carefully so as not to squash the baby. Then I hugged Jim and when I let go Tanya handed the baby to Jim. Then I remembered that the baby I miscarried would probably be born by then or I would've looked like Zoe, expecting but not quite there yet.

"Do you want to hold her?" Jim asked, seeing me looking at her. I thought about it for a moment and nodded

"Yes please." I answered. Jim smiled and handed me the small bundle. I rocked her slowly as her brown eyes fluttered open in the shade of my shadow. She raised her hand towards my face and Dan reached his hand in and held hers. I looked at him and we locked eyes. He smiled his adorable smile that I adored and I smiled back. I looked back down at my niece and handed her back to Jim.

"What's her name?" I asked

"Annabella." Jim told me, smiling.

"Such a pretty name for such a pretty girl." I stated.

Then I saw blonde hair with pink tips "Louise!" I shouted, hugging her.Then I realized that Darcy was at the pushchair with Elsie. I smiled and then I froze.

I saw bright blue hair in the distance. My eyes widened and when everyone saw him they smiled at me. I looked at Dan and he nodded. Tyler. I ran over to him and jumped onto him, nearly knocking him over.

"Hi Jess." Tyler laughed

"Hey." An Australian accent said from behind him. I didn't think my eyes could get wider but they did.

"TROYE!" I shouted. I hadn't seen Tyler in about a year, but I hadn't seen Troye in 2 or 3 years. I jumped onto him, but he caught me, I guess he expected it from seeing the way I hugged Tyler. We all walked back to the group and when I saw Dan he had a huge smile across his face. I ran up to him and jumped onto him with more force than I did with Troyler (I ship it). Dan caught me and held me at his waist, my legs wrapped round his torso.

"I love you Dan!" I told him

"I know. I love you too." Dan replied, chuckling. Then he kissed me "But either you jump down or I drop you, cause I don't work out so I cant hold you here."

I smiled and jumped down, Dan supported me by holding my waist until I was on the floor.

"Right. Lets go." Jim suggested. Dan pushed me forward to Zoe, Louise and Tanya. I looked back at him and he tilted his head forward. Then he went to Phil and Cat joined me walking to the other girls. This was going to be great.