23~day out

~6 months later~

I woke up to Elsie shaking my arm. I sighed and turned round to wake Dan up but he wasn't there. I lent up on my arm and frowned. Then Elsie tugged on my arm again I smiled at her and got up. Instead of leading me to the living room I was led to the kitchen where Dan and Phil were talking.

"Hi Jess." Phil greeted

"Thank you for waking mummy up Elsie." Dan said. I frowned at him but ignored it.

"Do you want to go watch some TV Elsie?" Phil asked

"Yes please." Elsie answered. Phil led her out and into the living room.

Dan and I stared at eachother for a little while before I made a cup of tea. Dan slid me a plate of pancakes and then I heard more than one kid in the living room. I looked at Dan quizzically and he just tapped his nose. I sighed and boiled the kettle.

"I'll have some too please." A familar voice said in an American accent. Californian.

My eyes went wide and I looked at Dan. He smiled and turned me round to face the door. Standing there was Jamie, her hair curled and wearing blue jeans with a white top. It took a while for it to sink in and then I leapt at her. She smiled and hugged me back.

"Jamie, what are you doing here?" I asked pulling away.

"I had to see you, 10 months since that thing is too long to not see your best friend." Jami stated, smiling.

"Did you bring the kids?"

"Lillia and Landon."

"Are they here?"

"Well of course."

At that I ran into the living room. And sitting on the couch was Lillia, Landon and Elsie. Lilia had the most gorgeous hair I had ever seen. Her blonde hair was slightly pinned back so as not to get in her eyes. She was wearing a blue top and leggings. Landon had blonde hair too and he was wearing a blue and white striped top with dark blue jeans. Elsie looked so happy with them that her happiness radiated.

I turned to face Dan and Jamie who were standing in the doorway laughing. I looked in dans eyes and shook my head.

"I can't believe it." I said

"Well it gets better." Dan stated looking at Jamie.

"What?" I asked.

"We are going on a spa day and then none other than Gordon Ramsey is cooking for us." Jamie told me

"Oh my god" I said covering my mouth.

"I knew you would love it." Dan stated.

"I'd better get dressed then." I stated. When I finished my breakfast I ran into the bathroom and got a shower. I went into the bedroom to change. I put on a black t-shirt, a dark grey hoodie, galaxy leggings and black pumps on. I curled my hair and pinned my fringe back in a plait. I put on mascara and eyeliner on. When I was done I went into the living room.

"Ready?" Jamie asked.

"Yep." I popped the p.

"The spa thing is at 2, but you can show me good shops in London."

"Okay. Shall we go then?"

"Yeah, lets,"

Jamie kissed Lillia and Landon goodbye and I kissed Elsie goodbye. I hugged Phil and Cat. Then I hugged Dan.

"Have fun Jess." Dan told me

"I will." I told him. I felt him smile. I looked up at him and he kissed me. Then I felt his hand slip something into my pocket. I looked at him and he put his finger to his lips. I smiled and put my hand in my pocket. It felt like money. I sighed at him and then we left. Jamie caught a taxi and I told the driver where we were going.

"Shopping spree then?" The driver asked.

"Yeah." I stated.

"Boyfriends paying for it?" He asked

"Yeah." I stated

"Although I'm married and she's engaged." Jamie added

"Awww. Lucky guys." He cooed.

I blushed and got the money out of my pocket while Jamie carried on talking to the driver.

"10, 20, 40, 50, 60, 5." I whispered so that it was barely audible while I counted the money. "£65? Dan." I tutted under my breath. Jamie looked at me with wide eyes. I nodded and she whistled.

~1pm~

We trudged to the taxi with tons of bags.

"Going to have to do a haul." I stated.

"Same." Jamie agreed

"Hey we could do a shared one."

"That is a great idea."

We got into the taxi-barely I might add-I had 5 bags of clothes and Jamie had 8. When we got to the spa they gave us big lockers to put our bags in. we had manicures, pedicures, massages, we went swimming and then we had makeovers. At 6 we went to dinner. We had prawn cocktail for starters, bbq chicken with cheese and bacon for mains and crème brûlée with ice cream and New York cheesecake for desserts.

When we got home it was 10pm. Elsie was already in bed and Jamie took Lillia and Landon to the hotel. When they left Dan, Phil and I watched Harry Potter until we fell asleep on the couch together.