24~colab

Jamie knocked at 11am. Lillia and Landon ran in straight away and went to see Elsie.

"Hey." I chuckled

"Hi." Jamie said smiling. I hugged her and we went straight to Dan and I's room. I went into the living room as Jami set the camera up.

"Filming a video." I told Dan and Phil.

"Okay." They both said. I went back into my room and sat on the bed next to Jamie.

"Hello people!" I greeted "I'm here with my best friend Jamie from itsjustjamie."

"Hi" Jamie said waving

"We went shopping yesterday and got loads of stuff." We held the bags up "so let's get started."

I grabbed my next bag and put my hand into it.

"So, starting with next." I stated. I pulled out a T-shirt that went from black at the top to gold at the bottom. "This is a dip dye T-shirt. It was £18." Then I grabbed some brown sandals "I got these to go with it. They were £30. Now what did you get Jamie?"

"From next I got 4 things." She stated going through the bags to find the next one. She pulled out a red, white and black plaid T-shirt "this was £24"

Then she pulled out some blue jeans that cost £26. She had also brought a black boho dress that had a thin brown belt round the middle that cost £26. Lastly she got a white broderie blouse that had a zig zag patterned bottom that cost £12.

We carried the video on like that and when we finished we split the video for both our channels.

"Done!" I shouted. We went to the nerd room to get away from the kids and chatted. After a while there was a knock at the door.

"Yeah." I said.

"Tea?" Dan asked opening the door a crack.

"Yes please babe." I giggled.

"Do you have coffee?" Jamie asked

"Yes, sugar? Milk?" Dan asked

"Milk, 1 sugar please." Jamie answered.

"Coming right up." Dan left and we carried on talking.

When Dan came back with the drinks Jamie and I decided to do a surprise live show so we tweeted about it and an hour later I logged onto younow.

"Hi guys!" I said "Can you guess who the surprise guest is today?"

I read the comments "No it isn't Carrie. Or Zalfie. Or Jim." Then I saw the right answer. "Well done janisreal99 the correct answer is Jamie."

Jamie came round the camera at that moment and waved. "Hey." She greeted.

"So, how are you guys?"

After about half an hour people were asking ti see Dan and Phil and Cat.

"Fine, I'll ask." I said. I went downstairs and into the living room where I heard shouts of joy. I walked in and saw Dan and Phil playing mario cart. Dan won again.

"I don't see why you let him play against you phil." I stated. They looked at me and Dan smiled.

"Thought you were doing a live show with Jamie." Dan stated.

"We are, the internet want you though."

"Okay." Dan pulled Phil up and we went to the nerd room.

"Sorry Cat can't come, she's a tad tired at the moment." Phil stated.

"Hello internet" dan greeted. I smiled at him and he sat in my seat.

"Um excuse me Daniel, that is my chair." I said. He patted his leg and I sighed. I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist. The Chat was filled with awes. We stayed on younow for about 40 more minutes, but then we all needed dinner so we logged off and ordered pizza.

We watched Sherlock until the pizza came. "Cat!" Phil called "Pizza's here!"

Cat came trudging into the living room. People talk about 'the glow' when you're pregnant and Cat did have it if here hormones weren't playing up and she could be bothered to do anything which wasn't very often and in those rare moments she would be filming videos. Her hair was quite matted and her makeup was off. She was in trackies and a black T-shirt.

"Hi guys." She yawned

"Hey Cat." I greeted. She grabbed some pizza and sat next to Phil. He held her hand and smiled at her, she smiled back and then they ate. After dinner we watched TV, just scrolling through the channels until 10 when Jamie took Lillia and Landon back to their flat. We carried on watching TV until the early hours of the morning. Cat and I went to bed at about 2:30 and the boys went to bed much later. When Dan got into bed he kissed my forehead and I could smell the beer on him.

"How many did you have?" I asked.

"A couple." Dan replied.

"Did Phil have any?"

"No."

I snuggled into Dan's chest and fell asleep. Everything was right in the world. Everything was perfect.