18~Amazingcat

I woke up alone again. I still had nightmares. But no-one knew about them. It was always the same nightmare. I was running across a beach, Elsie was in front of me and then someone would grab me. Elsie would fall over and darkness would swallow us both. I would see him. Richard leaning over me and then Dan would be pulled to me and whenever I touched him he would disintegrate. Richard would smile and raise his hand and then I would wake up. I was going home today, I couldn't wait to go back to waking up next to Dan again, to feel safe.

I had been here for 2 months after I woke up so 5 months in all. I wanted to see Elsie so badly, she must've changed in 5 months I men that's a long time.

"Hey Jess." Dan said, walking in.

"Hey Dan." I greeted. He came over and kissed me.

"I brought you some clothes."

"Thank you." Dan handed me a bag and left. I got up and put on black jeans and a dark blue jumper on. I put my galaxy trainers on and went.

"Hey." Dan took my hand and we checked me out. We got into the taxi and went home. We were greeted by a little girl with short brown hair running up to us.

"DADDY!" She shouted.

"Hey Elsie." Dan said, picking her up. I smiled, she was so different.

"MUMMY!" She shouted.

"Hey honey." I said, taking her from Dan. Dan closed the door and I hugged her. She was wearing black jeans and a grey jumper. "I see that Daddy's been dressing you."

Dan laughed. We all walked into the living room where Phil was siting with... Cat. He had his arm around her shoulders too.

"Is amazingcat cannon?" I asked.

"It's a bit more than just cannon..." Phil said. I sat down on the chair opposite and put Elsie down.

"I'm, well..." Cat stuttered

"We are having a baby." Phil said. My mouth dropped open and my eyes went wide. "Cat's going o move here so we can all stay together and we were thinking about moving out..."

"Oh my God, this is amazing, congrats guys!" I said, hugging them both. Once congratulations were given Dan and I went into our room.

"So." I said

"So." Dan replied.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Great thanks."

"Jess, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"You, while you were in hospital. You-you lostanotherbaby."

"What?"

"You had a miscarriage."

"Another one?"

"Yeah."

I started to cry, but I held it in. "How long was I?"

"About a month."

Then I couldn't hold it in. The tears pushed their way out of my eyes. Dan pulled me to him and hugged me tightly. I sighed and cried more.

"We can get through this Jess, you and me against the world." Dan said

I smiled. "We need to get married Dan." I told him.

"Yeah, we do." He agreed. Then I kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love you always."

"I love you 5ever"

"I love you as much as I love nutella."

I smiled and kissed him again. Life was just getting good. Then Dan's phone rang. I gave it to him and the caller ID said...