Anyhow, he chose to remain still, getting the best of both worlds. That's when he heard a soft whisper in his ear, "Feeling better, Tae?"

"Yeah, so much."

Jungkook smiled, kissing his neck before continuing, "You look so tired today baby. Do you want to go home? We can ask Hana to come in earlier. I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

Taehyung shook his head, "I'm fine. I'll be better after our break."

Jungkook retreated his head from Taehyung's neck so he could pull the older into a kiss. He kissed him lightly, lovingly and then whispered, "Okay, angel."

Taehyung's head shot up in surprise on hearing the new nickname, one that he head never heard before. At the same time, he could feel the presence of a flight of butterflies pooling in his stomach. He croaked out, "A-angel?"

"Yeah, do you like it?"

"Love it. But, why angel?"

"You're no lesser than any God's angel, Tae. But, when I was looking at you from aisle 4 today, you looked so gorgeous, I couldn't help but think that you look like an angel."

Taehyung playfully slapped Jungkook's chest, but the way he looked down and smiled to himself conveyed to Jungkook that he loved the nickname. "I don't even look cute today. You're blind."

Jungkook frowned, "Nuh-uh. You're the blind boyfriend, not me. You look beautiful as always. What do you mean?"

"Just, don't feel good about myself today, nothing else."

"Aw, come here." Jungkook pulled Taehyung into his arms again, slowly rocking him back and forth as he littered numerous kisses on his head. "You're fucking gorgeous, sexier than a Greek God, don't ever think otherwise."

Taehyung chuckled in his chest, followed by a small sniffle caused the by the little amount of tears that had started pooling in his eyes. "Thank you. I'm just having a hard day."

"I know, I know. It'll be okay angel, it'll be fine." He assured the older, tightening his hold around him.

They stayed like that for a little more than a minute, in silence, before Jungkook decided to break the peace with a question that had been hovering in his head for days. He softly began, "Tae?"

"Hm?"

"Do you think it was a bad idea to give all of Mr. Jeon's money back to him?"

"What?! What do you mean Kook?" Taehyung looked up to meet Jungkook's eyes.

"I- I don't know. It's just that, our lives were so great with all the resources we had. We could do anything. But now, I see you like this, and I can't help but think that it's because of me that you're here."

"Jungkook, no! You did the right thing. And I support your decision. I wouldn't have wanted to feed off his money for the rest of my life anyway. I always wanted to pursue a career in fashion and make money for myself and you. I knew we would have to struggle. You can't accomplish anything without that. Besides, I'm really fine. I'm just tired today. You did the right thing, and I'm so proud of you. You don't need to doubt yourself whatsoever. You can't harm me, ever."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung as if he was his whole world, his eyes shone with so much love, it was almost blinding. He kissed the older's forehead, "I love you so much."

"I love you more, now come here. I don't wanna waste the break."

Jungkook chuckled, hugging Taehyung once again.

"By the way, I have to go meet the the entertainment company tomorrow."

"Really?! Already?! Are you ready?!"

Jungkook smiled, "Yes, I am. All five songs with their demos are ready."

Taehyung stared at Jungkook in disbelief, "How the fuck did you manage to do that in two months, while having two jobs and going to university?!"

Jungkook chuckled, "Well, I had a special someone who made me coffee everyday at 3 a.m. so I could stay up and work on music. So kudos to him, not me."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Don't give me the credit for your hard work. 'Cause I won't give you credit for mine when I finish my internship."

Jungkook heartily laughed, "Okay, I won't."

|THE NEXT DAY - 9:00 a.m.|

"Don't be nervous, act confident, and believe in yourself and your music. I've heard all of them and none of them could've been any better. I trust you okay? You'll do well."

Jungkook took a deep breath, silently listening to Taehyung's prep talk. He nodded his head.

"And Kook, even if they don't select any of them. Don't be disappointed okay? It's only your first try, we'll try harder the next time."

Jungkook smiled, glad Taehyung talked about the not getting selected version of what was about to happen too. He was about to speak when Taehyung's voice erupted again, "But I'm sure they will. All of the songs are amazing."

Jungkook smiled wider. He walked towards Taehyung and pulled him closer by the waist as he kissed him. "Thank you, Tae. I'll do my best."

Taehyung nodded too, "Yeah, don't be nervous." Jungkook chuckled at that. Yes, he was nervous, but it was adorable to see Taehyung telling him not to to be anxious, when it was clearly he himself who was way more nervous than Jungkook.

"I won't. See you soon. I love you."

"I love you too! All the best!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tuesday Update!!!

This is the first time in weeks that I directly updated on Tuesday after Thursday. I missed y'all so much 😩

Anyways, here's a full of fluff chapter for y'all!! I hope you liked it!

Today's Question: What's your favourite food cuisine? (I'm running out of questions lmao 🥲)

My answer: My favourite cuisine is Chinese!! 🥳

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤️

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤