Prologue

A booming sound blasts the whole room. The sound of music, chattering, glass clinking and sex slopping was indeed home and territory for one of the greatest sins that humans could ever desire. Lust. Ever since Hell ordered and had given the task to the most seven deadly sins to collect mortal souls that could fall for many evils to send and damned in Hell. The powerful demonic beings have roamed the earth for millennia and continue to do so by passing it to a new immortal demon to take over the role and torture humanity for the next era.

As she enters, the exploding scent of alcohol and hormones blows in through her nose. She smiles and closes her eyes to view a new sight to be seen, A vision of souls with varieties of colours. A lighter shade of blue shows innocents and has its chance to either ruin the health of the soul or demolish it further. The dark colour determines of no chance of saving the mortal as they continue to poison the health of its poor soul.

Y/n, known as Lust, is one of the most powerful demons in Hell, representing the seven deadly sins. They rule the pleasuring desire of all mortals, punished by their sinful act depending on the crime committed.

She sat on the barstool and orders a drink when she suddenly felt a familiar feeling setting in as if the past return to torment. A soul she once adores that changed her life in a beautiful and sorrowful fashion. The soul passes her, causing her to turn and look in the direction to which she sees the soul exiting the area. She took a good look at the owner of the soul. The woman was tall compared to the group that she's with, her hair braided in a way she could be mistaken as a princess with luscious blond hair. She was perfect for a soul to land on a being such as that.

"It can't be," is all Lust ever spoken. She clenches her hand into a fist as she tightens her jaw out of anger.

"For the last few eras, why has she returned?"