twenty - six

george groaned beneath him. "clay, you're starting to get really heavy and my legs have fallen asleep, and i think they're numb."

clay hummed, lifting his so he could see the boy's pretty little face. "too bad. you're comfortable and i'm not moving anytime soon. i'll just carry you if you want."

he huffed and clay leaned down to peck george's nose, trailing up the bridge and to his forehead, and then his eyelids and cheeks covered in pale freckles.

george laughed and flicked clay's nose when the blond pulled back. "you're adorable, but i really have to go to the bathroom, so could you please get up?"

clay grumbled and rolled off, watching as george stood up stiffly on numb legs, stumbling (a bit dramatically) towards the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

he laughed and sat up so he leaned against the headrest. it only took a few minutes until george walked back to him, kissing his cheek momentarily before saying, "i have to go back and get ready for tonight. i'll see you later, 'kay?"

clay hummed and caught george's lips in one more kiss. "'kay. i'll see you in a few hours... wait! you can't go through my door. i don't know if my parents are home. go through my window. there's a stupid and useless balcony you can drop down onto and then onto the ground for there."

george opened the window, saying one more goodbye before jumping and disappearing from clay's sight.

he sighed. since george was going to get ready, he might as well change and fix himself up.

so, he quickly slipped off his old outfit and found some clothes.

a loose black long-sleeve shirt and black jeans (with chains of course).

another sigh and he opened his bedroom door. it was silent, the only noise coming from ally's room and he guessed it was her xbox.

chewing on his lower lip and tugging on the piercing, he went down the stairs with patches on his tail, weaving between his legs and meowing loudly.

he looked down and smiled as she looked up at him with bright eyes.

clay opened a cabinet and scooped some food into her bowl and then filled the other with water, watching as she hurried over to the two, digging in pleasantly.

his parents were gone. thank fucking god. he didn't even want to get close to them for perhaps another two days.

clay opened another cabinet and pulled out a bowl and then a spoon from another. he went to the freezer and pulled out the icecream, scooping a bunch of scoops into his bowl before heading over to the couch and flopping down, pulling out his phone once he was comfortable.

there were texts from punz and nick.

while taking a bite of ice cream, he curiously opened the group chat.

nick
u guys wanna meet at
my house before we
meet the others at the
bridge?
9:15pm

punz
can i ask why
9:15pm

nick
idk honestly
9:15pm
also rude
9:15pm

punz
how tf was that rude
9:16pm

clay
yall shush
9:16pm

nick
fine
9:16pm
but answer my question
you dicks
9;17pm

clay
sure, sure ill go
9:17pm

punz
fine
9:17pm
u want us over there now
or wat
9:18pm

nick
idc
9:19pm

clay
wow so helpful
9:19pm
but ill see u in a bit then
9:19pm

chuckling quietly, clay stood up, placing his now empty bowl of ice cream next to the sink and slid on some shoes. he went out the front door and hopped onto his skateboard.

the night was strangely silent.

and he fucking hated that.